♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those rappers came out in the 90's son

Hov tried to restore the feeling but its like NY been soft since snoop came and crushed the buildings

Brooklyn we go hard we go hard :lol:

Let's not even get started on Harlem

TEXAS >

:lol: Actually considering Texas as a move.

But not because of ya'll rappers, ya'll don't have any. UGK is/was overrated. Scarface the best ya'll got and he can't touch our Gods.

:lol: Ya'll Texas boys got to rep "da souf" to get any shine, need them Nawlins and ATL rappers to hold it down for ya'll.

Last edited:
New York city is a big ol' quarry. No grass in sight.

I know you not talking. Florida takes more Ls than any state in the US. Ya'll worst than Ohio.

Talmbout grass, bruh we got Long Island for that. It's a city b, if your CITY got more grass than concrete then it's underdeveloped and your city planners are likely taking queues from the mecca.

Last edited:
NYC also has parks if you want to see grass and trees. I live on Long Island, go to suffolk county if you want to see rural type places and big wineries.

I know you not talking. Florida takes more Ls than any state in the US. Ya'll worst than Ohio.

Talmbout grass, bruh we got Long Island for that. It's a city b, if your CITY got more grass than concrete then it's underdeveloped and your city planners are likely taking queues from the mecca.

Joe, that's you??? :nerd:

The mecca of what dude? I ain't never met a New Yorker with good hygiene.

Joe, that's you??? :nerd:

The mecca of what dude? I ain't never met a New Yorker with good hygiene.

Then you've never met a New Yorker.

You sound like one of 'em WSHH comments cats that wakes up and talks about NY like it's your job.

Go see the world son.

Can we stop with this NYC is this or that. Until your city or town or whatever becomes a high value target for extremists, don't even talk. Ain't no one trying to blow up any place in the South or Midwest.

And Georgia calling NYC soft? 

Last edited:
Extremist? High value target? That was a self inflicted wound playboy them middle easterners ain't gettin **** off over here unless we allow or orchestrate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom