♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ dude be looking like starvin' marvin from south park.

starvin-marvin-picture.jpg

i'm just saying, i can't afford that much "heat". If i had a pair of 01 3's i'd most definitely think twice about wearing them because of money issues, i guess. sheesh.

I've never recommended steroids but slim has no other choice.

With all that show money, why not make it a priority to bulk up. If your eating now, start looking like it.

smh...have yall never seen a skinny person before? good lord lmao every time somebody post a shirtless wiz pic yall say the same thing...lol

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I can remember when he first came out ppl were dissing Big Sean's style (dress).

Now all I see is
pimp.gif
etc... smh@ bandwagon hoppers
You do realize that he switched up his style COMPLETELY though right? So not sure how what your saying even makes sense. If anything he hopped off the bape/ice cream bandwagon and hopped on to a different trend that just overall looks better. I'm not going through the trouble but if you want you can go look at some pics of him from a couple years ago to now and you tell me if anything was 
pimp.gif
 about that. And I always been a fan of dude music, and i never dissed his style I always assumed dude just really liked red pants. 

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by stepinitup

It annoys me that you would be afraid to walk around in "shoes" 
Best post in quite a while...kudos sir..
Amen brother! That Lwerd character needs to think twice or thrice before posting dumb comments.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

i'm just saying, i can't afford that much "heat". If i had a pair of 01 3's i'd most definitely think twice about wearing them because of money issues, i guess. sheesh.

If you're citing money issues perhaps u need to rethink your priorities...seriously. Don't strain yourself to keep up...PhP ain't strong B

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by theLwerd

If you're citing money issues perhaps u need to rethink your priorities...seriously. Don't strain yourself to keep up...PhP ain't strong B

+1People take this sneaker stuff WAAYY to serious.

Originally Posted by imvictor

Originally Posted by L7OSER

you big dummy wrote:
summerjam2011fin411600w.jpg
Usually dont do this but any1 have info on that belt? Kinda looks like a smaller version of The Million Dollar Championship belt. Or maybe im just seeing things. lol
Balmain.

Its a one of one right now tho.given to him by Kanye.Will cost 5-$10,000 if released.

honestly, im straight where i am. i do not take this sneaker thing too seriously. if i did i'd probably have all that i want, but i don't. fine, let me rephrase, since a lot of you obviously took my comment to heart and started dishing out financial advice.

it's funny how these rappers jump around on stage with all these shoes we're worried about with paintcracking/the shoe coming apart/etc.

what i meant to say. i promise to never misconstrue my words again. L taken. done. on to the topic.

^ It's not funny at all..? They have lots of money - we don't. Simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom