♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lr80yduEsN1qclsa6o1_500.png

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by KOD843

Originally Posted by Sos soldier

Any body got any info on wales shirt jeans?
Pretty sure they're Strivers Row.

Never heard of it but I just looked it up and it's partially owned by TI's business partner Jason Geter. They have some nice denim! How are the prices?

Yeah they come with quality items, I haven't looked into price points. Pretty sure the info's available on their site, there's also an NT connection with Snuggles running the business also.

11ke448.jpg

25rjmrq.jpg

Mac Miller in the RF x Asics Salmon Toes and KITH x Shades of Grey Baseball Jacket.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Id love to see tinkers shoe collection

We need more pics of tinkers sneakers.

And less pics of guys in jeggings. Although it is comical.

And those 112 trainers are niiiiiiice.

Never heard of it but I just looked it up and it's partially owned by TI's business partner Jason Geter. They have some nice denim! How are the prices?

That pair Wale has on is PRPS.  Strivers Row is dope tho.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

they bringing troop back out??
nerd.gif
that was the '80s. i remember back in the day there was a rumor that the KKK owned troop.

Yes i remember the war, it was interesting times.

This is worth a read, http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/feature/troop_spx/

SPX have just re opened, and i hope Troop bring back the Troop Cobra range, awesome shoe back in the day.

Anyone got any infor on Troop shoes/clothing please PM me with it, i'm always interested in what's going on.

dudes T and Will (snuggles) run strivers row with jason Geter from grand hustle, my best friend Ant is real cool with them.. If your interested in anything i could make a pickup for you and ship it..

I think those Air Mags look ridiculous on the feet. Not in a good way.

This reminds me of when I passed on the Espo Air Force II's. I thought to myself, there is no way I'd wear something so ridiculous on my feet.

And even being 150+ sneakers deep, I am not a "collector". I buy to wear. I'm not building a display or museum at the crib.

Mags are a cool collectors item if that's your thing. And I guess you get "cool points" from the sneaker geeks for actually wearing them out.

But they just look silly to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom