♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one time did I call Kanye West "Gay"... I just said he's sitting like a female
laugh.gif
...Which is true....Right? You can't deny that...

Yes, The man is a Fashion Icon, but he has his feminine moments and that pic is one of them...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i think dude has just been to europe a lot and is up on their fashion, which a lot of it is slim fit and looks feminine to the average wanna be goon in the US (meanwhile it's pretty obvious he loves vagina, prolly more than some of y'all clowning, he's just comfortable enough in his sexuality to wear what he wants)...

i call it like i see it, and some times he be going a lil' too far with stuff, like teal colored skinny jeans, and the way he rocked his mags was ugly.

but we can all say what we want, kanye remains to be one of the most influential fashion icons in the country. he got all these rappers rocking skinny jeans now after they had jokes initially... GQ magazine even referenced him when they did the piece about the bracelets trend... etc. etc.
I totally agree. Coming out of FIDM a fashion school, I'm inspired and look forward to what he wears next. He's always ahead of the game. Yeezy knows real fashion. The mans doing big things over in Europe. Dudes not ashamed of exploring/trying any men's wear that are set for any season, he's just being himself. He's real. Ye's even got a womens line coming out this fall. Can't wait to see his creativity actually come to life in the fashion world. Anyways, seems like peeps in here are always intrigued by the same ol' same ol'; camo shorts(w/ black mid/high socks)/levis 504 jeans with a ralph lauren polo and a snapback on top to finish right? Flame jacket on.
wink.gif

Good points Proto..but KeyCurrency to say the guy "went out of his way to pose pigeon toed". You're reeeeeeeeeeeeaching homie.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Not one time did I call Kanye West "Gay"... I just said he's sitting like a female
laugh.gif
...Which is true....Right? You can't deny that...

Yes, The man is a Fashion Icon, but he has his feminine moments and that pic is one of them...

Can't deny your personal opinion? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by donjuan513

He's been coming through the shop since 08 and last week he mentioned on Twitter he was coming by st noon and people started arriving st 9am. Guys and girls were losing their mind. Second longest line I've seen behind the NERD in store.

for Tyga?
laugh.gif

people like tyga, like that?

yea, girls goes APE for tyga....best believe if drake and nicki weren't so on fire, he'd drop ALOT more often.

Fab kept it simple. He be doin' too much most of the time.

Well played.

All the Kanye talk in here, from the haters, to the ol' captain save a 'Ye types, as usual, is OD.

I don't see him as an icon. I don't see him as a @%@@.

He's a rapper who makes good music sometimes. Wears nice clothes sometimes. Questionable clothes other times. And designs not so nice sneakers.

Y'all always making him out to be more than he is, one way or another.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i think dude has just been to europe a lot and is up on their fashion, which a lot of it is slim fit and looks feminine to the average wanna be goon in the US (meanwhile it's pretty obvious he loves vagina, prolly more than some of y'all clowning, he's just comfortable enough in his sexuality to wear what he wants)...

i call it like i see it, and some times he be going a lil' too far with stuff, like teal colored skinny jeans, and the way he rocked his mags was ugly.

but we can all say what we want, kanye remains to be one of the most influential fashion icons in the country. he got all these rappers rocking skinny jeans now after they had jokes initially... GQ magazine even referenced him when they did the piece about the bracelets trend... etc. etc.
not surprise to hear your defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom