♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by DZaster

You guys serious about those Yeezy 2's? Those are BUTT ugly

Werd
im not gonna say ugly, but i AM gonna say that da only reason they look appealing is because they draw alot from da first ones which were dope.

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

http://deadstockdon.tumblr.com/

69l2zk.png

looking good

eek.gif
 yep i neeeeeeed these....7.5 please!

ANYWAY-this thread is funny! I've talked to Chi a few times in person and via email, so I have to add my 25 cents! He's a very cool dude!! Legit sneakerhead and is definitely respected at WHQ. I'm sure he's gotten plenty of kicks for free and has probably paid for some kicks he wants. Who hasn't? I also know for a fact he's done some cooking in the kitchen! What up Chi!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

the new yeezys could have used some help from the 180 air used on the new lebrons.

That would have thrown the balance of the shoe off. ANd that probably would raise the retail about $75 dollars.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DZaster

You guys serious about those Yeezy 2's? Those are BUTT ugly

Werd
im not gonna say ugly, but i AM gonna say that da only reason they look appealing is because they draw alot from da first ones which were dope.

seen a lot of people sayin the Y1's >>>>>> Y2's.

but like dude said, the Y2's take a lot from the 1's. they are basically 2.0's really.

my question is, if so many people have so much love for the 1's how can you even really hate on the 2's? they are the same damn shoe for the most part. but let some of you tell it, "the 2's are so ugly".

its like lovin dunk hi's and hatin jordan I's. makes no sense.

everyones entitled to their own opinion but i just dont understand that logic...

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Werd

seen a lot of people sayin the Y1's >>>>>> Y2's.

but like dude said, the Y2's take a lot from the 1's. they are basically 2.0's really.

my question is, if so many people have so much love for the 1's how can you even really hate on the 2's? they are the same damn shoe for the most part. but let some of you tell it, "the 2's are so ugly".

its like lovin dunk hi's and hatin jordan I's. makes no sense.

everyones entitled to their own opinion but i just dont understand that logic...

Because I think some people wanted a totally new and innovative design..not a modified, rehashed to a certain extent silouhette of a shoe that released almost 3 years ago.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

the new yeezys could have used some help from the 180 air used on the new lebrons.

That would have thrown the balance of the shoe off. Abd that probably would raise tge retail about $75 dollars.
What's the retail? I know it's gonna be more than $215
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by shogun
Well, it seems like you're someone in the know or in the industry.  That's why people share information.  The general public isn't going to know these things which is why we wonder and ask stuff.

Wow! didn't mean to take this thread so off topic with my post, I just said what I know as fact. I didn't mean homie gets all his stuff for free...

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by cwiedmar

Yes that is so Raven

LmaoAnd Wayne smh. I used to be a fan, pre-prison.Not only was C4 disappointing butUggs and female leggings? What part of the game is that?
ever since prison he's been disappointing, once he's off probation or whatever and gets back to 
pimp.gif
 i'm hoping he goes back to the old wayne... 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by cwiedmar

Yes that is so Raven

LmaoAnd Wayne smh. I used to be a fan, pre-prison.Not only was C4 disappointing butUggs and female leggings? What part of the game is that?
ever since prison he's been disappointing, once he's off probation or whatever and gets back to 
pimp.gif
 i'm hoping he goes back to the old wayne... 
eyes.gif
Hoping thats the reason for his recent trash but not holding my breath over a change anytime soon, the stans buying into all this
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom