♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by donjuan513

What do yo expect from a guy "Stylin On'm" in a pair of Spizikes lol. Musicians aren't exempt from being hoodrats.

How is he a hood rat? Dude its just a regular blue hoodie and some Spizikes. He just took a regular pic like he always does. Nothing new.

People on twitter were quick to get at him for wearing that sweater and this was his response:

"It cost $10, & i liked it.. So I bought it.. 4 me... Not u... Cool ? RT @ThatsComplex: AEROPOSTALE??? DOG SERIOUSLY?? @Joebudden"

"FYI, the days of me wearing +%#@ to symbolize my financial state, or for vindication or validity have LONG been over."

Neil Patrick Harris
1105.jpg

Originally Posted by PhatDominican

People on twitter were quick to get at him for wearing that sweater and this was his response:

"It cost $10, & i liked it.. So I bought it.. 4 me... Not u... Cool ? RT @ThatsComplex: AEROPOSTALE??? DOG SERIOUSLY?? @Joebudden"

"FYI, the days of me wearing +%#@ to symbolize my financial state, or for vindication or validity have LONG been over."

I mean shun got the right to rock a k mart polo if he wants

pimp.gif
 Pic makes me want to cop some butter joints. I wish I had a slightly smaller foot though.
I wear a size 11, but if I wore a size 9 they would be dope to rock casually. I'd still cop a pair for the brick @@# winter weather though 

Originally Posted by LA KB24

b7xdo5.png
idk why ppl hate on lebron and co. Pippen,Barkley, Hakeem all teamed up in the 90s. Then you had This squad of (even though two were past their prime) with a prime kobe and prime shaq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom