♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

I had no idea she knew had to dance. I watched that vid like 3 times. She was looking and moving mad sexy
i mean she is latina (Roci Diaz) after all

Originally Posted by dunkies123

Originally Posted by jst628

please stop posting skinny jeans. unless you are a girl, you shouldn't be wearing them imo.

key words: in your opinion. 
people will dress how they wanna dress, nobody should be told how to dress. who cares what someone else wears, well besides half of NT
laugh.gif
, let them do them and you do you
ehh maybe i can save 1 guy from making a fool of himself

ehhhh who you to tell ppl how to dress., I like skinnies. IF aything it shows my member pretty good.

Originally Posted by jst628

key words: in your opinion. 
people will dress how they wanna dress, nobody should be told how to dress. who cares what someone else wears, well besides half of NT
laugh.gif
, let them do them and you do you

ehhhh who you to tell ppl how to dress., I like skinnies. IF aything it shows my member pretty good.

not telling you how to dress. just stating my opinion. if you don't like it oh well. i guess i can't save u
tired.gif

i stopped caring and we're wasting pgs that could be filled w/pics. so lets move on.

not telling you how to dress. just stating my opinion. if you don't like it oh well. i guess i can't save u
tired.gif

i stopped caring and we're wasting pgs that could be filled w/pics. so lets move on.

roll.gif

The Vick jersey aka the answer for everything.

Reminds, I want to pick up some sweatshorts before spring, might scoop these up:
540x0-undefeated-spring-2010-delivery-2-front.png

Bros, I want to be Cruzito's friend...son look chill as hell....I remember Me and my friends had a booth at club Kama in NY a few years back and we were Sharing it with Rocsi, I think she had just started hosting...anyways seen her pull moves before, so I'm not surprised, a woman pulling salsa moves >>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Bros, I want to be Cruzito's friend...son look chill as hell....I remember Me and my friends had a booth at club Kama in NY a few years back and we were Sharing it with Rocsi, I think she had just started hosting...anyways seen her pull moves before, so I'm not surprised, a woman pulling salsa moves >>>>>>>>>

you smashed? super jelly now

i remember i was going to get a pair of those duncans when they went down from that ridiculous 225 price tag. just reminded me to check the mall

And that Wale fit with the Tokyo 5's and crew neck is dope. Looks nothing like a bum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom