♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet hes doin it to get more attention from yall in this thread 
laugh.gif

Weezy is the worst dressed person in the world. He gotta be gettin dressed in the dark. Fab is killing it as usually. Trey looks regular.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

OOOOOH! I like those black/green XIII's Ray has on
and i dont care how much those "Loub's" cost or that they're "desingner" and "luxury" brand- they look HILARIOUS! Theyre the equivalent of spinning rims and candy paint on a monte carlo- a complete, and obnoxious waste of money. Youd look better and feel better about yourself if you bought a clean pair of nikes or new balances, and donated the rest to charity

i usually would agree with you, but something about the tiger print and cut along with the spikes on the front that just flows, LOUD?...yes very, but so what, as long as you keep the fit simple, you can make those look very good.....those loubs pusha got on are fire IMO....to each its own.

Originally Posted by rhester

That Phillip Lim x DMP VI's......murder.
That's a Phillip Lim? Sweet. Thanks. I had been trying to figure out who made that one, it seems like everyone has one. Do you know what the model is?

them dmp 6s look amazing, i wanna wear my pair but i need a extra pair first. lol i need some louboutins also. i guess i gotta really put some work in so i can get 1. considering every time i try to get one online they sell out same day and i get nothing.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by CraneStyle

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I know his feet gotta hurt after he gets done hooping in those things....

was thinking the same thing.. smh
i bet he gets his special made w/ premium materials...
not true.

doubt it even affects him, hes only wearing them for one game unlike most of us when we ball we wear the same shoes most of the time.

Originally Posted by Vinod869

Originally Posted by rhester

That Phillip Lim x DMP VI's......murder.
co-sign. every once in a while Wale does it.

Word
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't crucify me, but Wayne's fit with the Playoff XIIs actually wouldn't be bad if he dropped the hat. The colors just... work for some reason.

^ please son

wayne looks like a clown , how son holding a board like its a gat ?

someone needs to son this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom