♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rhester

spike-lee-foamposite-red-2-2-4.jpg

dammmm spike steped his game up, now if he could wear clothes that fit that would be nice. im not gonna lie he actually managed to pull off a decent outfit. normally he looks like a cheese puff. today hes jiggie with it na na na. im not gonna front i was slaming this foamposite color but man he excuted this outfit very well. make me wanna hop in my car and wait online for these foams, maybe its the angle of the pic that makes it look appealing. damm so many affluent folks all shaved and groomed properly, not one brother in site or slit present.. Good job spike 

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Picture-34.png

DAMMMM, when i look at this pic.I look at this female the only thing that comes to mind is Lemon head candy. are yall familiar with the guy or boy on the candybox. nice aj3 needs to work on lacing system 

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Originally Posted by quik1987

WayneWalk.jpg

Is it me or does these 12 look funny.... they have that taxi cdp 12 mold..... yuk 
frown.gif

How do they look funny? what s funny is how he manages to parade the stage and keep hhis sweats on at the same time. now thats what you call multi tasking.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

DAMMMM, when i look at this pic.I look at this female the only thing that comes to mind is Lemon head candy. are yall familiar with the guy or boy on the candybox. nice aj3 needs to work on lacing system 

Stop quoting every pic and recycling all the garbage we've already seen, just to add asinine comments. You seem to be a buffoon- and not welcome in here if youre gonna continue to act like this. Midnight Hype
laugh.gif
, was Attention-Seeking-Child already taken?

Look I could write whatever I like. Your just mad you don't have a sense of humor like me. If you don't like it don't read by pass. Your proably a 35yrold bald man that watches re runs of jeopardy What is what is what is your proably going thru a mid life criss living in your moms basement. Get over urself HEY ALEX CAN I SLAP THIS PUNK FOR 2O CENTS

Write whatever you want. Just stop quoting all the #*++!%+ pics already. You're only entertaining yourself.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Write whatever you want. Just stop quoting all the #*++!%+ pics already. You're only entertaining yourself.

Loook my dude stick to what you know and if I'm not mistaken that's the weather. Speaking of weather your predicitions have been off. I have one predicition for you I bet they charge you double at the barbershop cause ur dome is huge

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Not mad, just stating facts- Im 25, live in a nice house, and happen to like my sense of humor- you just aint funny, boy. This isnt your personal thread, and the title says it all- get outta here with that nonsense. If youre gonna keep going back to edit your posts, why dont you actually fix them. On to more NEW pics

If you consider a trailer nice then you have another thing coming my dude. Who says you have to read what I write. All you doing is looking at pictures of people u aspire to be. Country bunkin. So if u don't like words blurr em out and look at the pics clown. your BUBA withouth the SPARKs. Stick to your day job and if that constitue watching grown men in the lime light go for it.

Shut up, you're corny. 
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom