Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

289iivm.jpg
gold came back HARD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^OH NO! He doesnt know the model of his shoes, What a loser!!!!
grin.gif
laugh.gif

lookin for E-props?
probably not, but what were you looking for wit the comment of yours that he was responding to...? leDOUCHe

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

I am 33 so I may be a little bit old school, but I hate that dressing like a moho is cool now. Smh

True indeed. And it's difficult to say anything without fools defending the look. We'll see how they feel when the next generation shows up with the baggy jeans and hoodies.

Why the hell would we care? I'm 18 and people my age wear baggy jeans NOW. I prefer my denim and pants really slim. Am I going to sit here and shake my head at them? No, it's not on me, so who cares? If you don't agree with a style, you don't agree with a style. Cool; that's your prerogative. But why are old baggy clothes wearing dudes so quick to judge someone's sexuality off the fit or color of their jeans? That's like saying you wear loose denim because they remind you of your days as a jail &%$#*. Stupid, baseless, and ignorant. Y'all say my generation is messed up, but who are we to look up to when dudes from the last generation are judgemental and homophobic?
30t6p3b.gif

Anyway, on topic, Wale is on a mean run right now.
pimp.gif

Gordonson wrote:

Why the hell would we care? I'm 18 and people my age wear baggy jeans NOW. I prefer my denim and pants really slim. Am I going to sit here and shake my head at them? No, it's not on me, so who cares? If you don't agree with a style, you don't agree with a style. Cool; that's your prerogative. But why are old baggy clothes wearing dudes so quick to judge someone's sexuality off the fit or color of their jeans? That's like saying you wear loose denim because they remind you of your days as a jail &%$#*. Stupid, baseless, and ignorant. Y'all say my generation is messed up, but who are we to look up to when dudes from the last generation are judgemental and homophobic?
30t6p3b.gif

Anyway, on topic, Wale is on a mean run right now.
pimp.gif

couldn't of said it any better, people will never understand the statement "to each his own."
30t6p3b.gif

What's wrong with unconditional love? Dudes are quick to point out a chic being a goldigger or pocket watcher but, when there's an example of true love and loyalty, it becomes an issue. Stop prodding at the superficial stuff and see there relationship for what it really is. She has stood behind TIP forever, and is always willing to sacrifice ANYTHING to spare his well-being. Tiny is good money.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

What's wrong with unconditional love? Dudes are quick to point out a chic being a goldigger or pocket watcher but, when there's an example of true love and loyalty, it becomes an issue. Stop prodding at the superficial stuff and see there relationship for what it really is. She has stood behind TIP forever, and is always willing to sacrifice ANYTHING to spare his well-being. Tiny is good money.
Folks forget TIny had the Check way before clifford Harris, and is one of the main reasons Clifford got his foot in the industry.

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Is there ever a T.i. pic without critisism bout Tiny?Let the man live LOL

Thank you !! I don't see why dudes care that much about the looks of another mans wife..... Leave that **** to women... Lol.. As long as he's happy, that's all that matters......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom