♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Wesley813

Those 4s
pimp.gif

Agreed, that color is dope!...I just don't like the way he pulled them off, but the sneaker is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

lol that chain is rediculous haha.

also relax on the Yeezy 2 hate cause once release dates pop up we all will be linning up for won't get a pair.

unless u camp like a year early

Fine. Better chance for me to score a pair.

But I will admit Ye took it back with the whole "outfit match my sneakers" in a bad way.

Fine. Better chance for me to score a pair.

But I will admit Ye took it back with the whole "outfit match my sneakers" in a bad way.

Originally Posted by Sos soldier

Chris brown looks like a Kane jr up there.

He does, but honestly that pic with the cements is the cleanest thing I've ever seen dude wear. 
But everyone looks like Kanye now. I've been wearing my hoodies and flannels around my waist forever, and one day my girl said "I see you're doing the Kanye thing". I just shook my head
30t6p3b.gif

Its mostly Breezy's chains that makes him look Ye' inspired, cause he got everyone on that all gold jewelry steez now. 

Originally Posted by Sos soldier

Chris brown looks like a Kane jr up there.

He does, but honestly that pic with the cements is the cleanest thing I've ever seen dude wear. 
But everyone looks like Kanye now. I've been wearing my hoodies and flannels around my waist forever, and one day my girl said "I see you're doing the Kanye thing". I just shook my head
30t6p3b.gif

Its mostly Breezy's chains that makes him look Ye' inspired, cause he got everyone on that all gold jewelry steez now. 

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

lol that chain is rediculous haha.

also relax on the Yeezy 2 hate cause once release dates pop up we all will be linning up for a pair.

Calling a hideous sneaker hideous is hate?

I haven't lined up for a pair of anything, ever, so speak for yourself. You have fun with the rest of the cool kids with beach chairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom