♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this an American thing to do these days, have people take photos of you in the gym?

I thought all the Joe Budden posing at gas station like a teenage girl instagram pics were sad, but posing for photos in the gym if your not a body builder? 

Squating 5lb dumbbells lol 

Inb4 I'm a hater or some ******** 

...Paying retail makes you a sucker, paying discounted prices makes you a bum. Gotta love NT.
And, nah, NTers don't wear those kicks to the grocery store. NTers don't go to the grocery store. Going to the grocery store is for girls, NTers think you can catch teh ghey there.
There's only one time and place to get dipped like that, and that is to go sit out on the street with a bunch of other dudes in lawn chairs to wait for the next pair of exclusive piffery to wear to the next camp out.
You don't know how we do over here, dog?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Is this an American thing to do these days, have people take photos of you in the gym?

I thought all the Joe Budden posing at gas station like a teenage girl instagram pics were sad, but posing for photos in the gym if your not a body builder? 

You're a hater :lol:

Most of the time it's for motivation .. well atleast for me

shes cut tho it does look like she been workin out and them 5 pound dumb bells is all she should be lifting cant have
her out here lookin like Brock Lesbian i mean Brock Lesner lol

shes cut tho it does look like she been workin out and them 5 pound dumb bells is all she should be lifting cant have
her out here lookin like Brock Lesbian i mean Brock Lesner lol

girls don't have enough testosterone in their body to gain muscle quickly as guys can

check this chick out... squatting way more than Teyana and still lookin :smokin:smokin

Last edited:
^
Looks like she's wearing Shox, easy pass for me. JK. I like girls who do squats. Whenever a girl in the gym does it, most of us will stop what we're doing for a few minutes and appreciate the view.

Celebrities, even d-list celebrities attentionwhor e so much that they instagram everywhere. The gym seems common.

^
I like girls who do squats.

If only the long backed women of the world would understand that squats would get them the bump they so desperately need.
I think everyone should do squats since it's a really good exercise to do. I don't have a strong core so i'm starting to do them now. Some people might not know how to do them or do it correctly so they don't even try. Most of my friends (female & male) don't put it into their routines.

But yeah you're right, it'd give women nice shapes to their culos :nthat:.

^ Nice execution.

It's astounding how often that one, the Grandpa Simpson gif, and the Seinfeld leaving the theater gif capture my reaction to posts here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom