♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
put a snapback on him and he the retro hypebeast

Now I get it...I remember during a NBA game an announcer saying how the "NBA player" has evolved and tattoos are just going overboard. anyways Victor reminds me of myself back in the day when it was fun and exciting lol...I'd gladly wait on the mailman to deliver my kicks nowadays.

So bow wow can't make it as a rapper so he gets a gig at BET?

The girl with the mohawk braids can get it. Can't wait for more scantily garb from her

Damn Bow Wow. That Underrated album never dropping. At least he getting paid off something Birdman can't touch, cause if you signed to YM and you not Wayne, Nicki, Drake, or Tyga, you NOT eating. So smart in the end on his part.

Can't see him still rapping tho. How you gonna interview yourself b? How you gonna tell people to cop your album and you a video jockey? How you gonna go on tour off the 106 couch?

Lol I know peeps in crowd gotta be disappointed though if they copped tickets months in advance, not knowing the change was coming. Even though 106 been wack for a while.

aint bow wow pushin 30 tho..why fam look like my lil homies in hs

I take that back..dude is only 25

Last edited:
When I was at the Nike campus a few Weeks ago Westbrook was being courted heavily by Jordan Brand, looks like he signed the deal.

Man I can't believe the love some of these Foams are getting
sick.gif

They couldn't give those away back when they released... I think I still have a couple of these Foam Pros that I never wore, but got them for a fairly good price.
Crazy how times have changed.
^^^Cosign. I remember the Dr. Doom's and some other pro's sitting at Shoe City for like $100. Now, everybody is hyping 'em up like they're some exclusive/super rare dopes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom