♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn polo needs to step out the studio and hit the gym dude blew the f up . shawty lo not rocking the mop and glow hairstyle.

kanye-kim-prime-112-miami.jpg

Kim :evil:

sorry, but you guys fail to really look at what i said in a cultural context. where i'm from (the Philippines), most men would prefer if their women had nice underarms, and not peppery ones like Rita Ora's. She's hot though, but I wish her underarms weren't as terrible.

Spitta and Dom are 2 of the best posted in this thread :pimp:

Spitta's whip game is too proper
LMAO no its not, C4 vettes is WHACK, that bimmer is WHACK, that Bentley is WHACK, that impala was clean doe and so was the 360, and that monte carlo was dusty as hell

the salt is strong with you

No hate .... The original post I quoted is from 3 pages ago ... Take a look and see if you can find the heat ...

"the salt is strong with you" ... Oh yeah, I hate Kim Kardashian in that dress ..... Oh, I hate the Jersey Shore dude in his Yeezys .... Ohhh my life is ruined HAHAHAAA ...

You idiot ..

the salt is strong with you

No hate .... The original post I quoted is from 3 pages ago ... Take a look and see if you can find the heat ...

"the salt is strong with you" ... Oh yeah, I hate Kim Kardashian in that dress ..... Oh, I hate the Jersey Shore dude in his Yeezys .... Ohhh my life is ruined HAHAHAAA ...

You idiot ..

WELLL i actually quoted the wrong person...i meant to quote the salty dude whining about spittas cars.....

but you sound a tad bit lawrys yourself.... KK & that jersey shore dude are "celebs" the heat is the yeezys & kims rack SHUT UP

LMAO no its not, C4 vettes is WHACK, that bimmer is WHACK, that Bentley is WHACK, that impala was clean doe and so was the 360, and that monte carlo was dusty as hell
lol u mad bro? None of those cars are WHACK.....******g ***** ***** what you drive? Thats right sit down and shut up

WELLL i actually quoted the wrong person...i meant to quote the salty dude whining about spittas cars.....
but you sound a tad bit lawrys yourself.... KK & that jersey shore dude are "celebs" the heat is the yeezys & kims rack SHUT UP

When I first saw "KK", I thought that you left a "K" off .... Don't be referring to people under their page 6 name to me ....

Kim's rack can be found in any state, and in any city, but good luck finding a face like hers attached to it. I never said that they Yeezy's weren't heat. What I did state, is that I wasn't salty about them at all, especially considering the fact that I own a pair myself ....

All this grief due to the fact that you didn't quote the proper individual .... I can't waste my lunch arguing with you. My pizza is getting cold.

lol u mad bro? None of those cars are WHACK.....******g ***** ***** what you drive? Thats right sit down and shut up
Currensy's new s/n is BigBoss :nerd:
im sayin doe LMAO, those cars are still WHACK, homie trippy mane, prolly wouldnt bust a grape in a food fight but tryna get busy on da forums

edit: i drive that same impala doe

Last edited by a moderator:

When I first saw "KK", I thought that you left a "K" off .... Don't be referring to people under their page 6 name to me ....

Kim's rack can be found in any state, and in any city, but good luck finding a face like hers attached to it. I never said that they Yeezy's weren't heat. What I did state, is that I wasn't salty about them at all, especially considering the fact that I own a pair myself ....

All this grief due to the fact that you didn't quote the proper individual .... I can't waste my lunch arguing with you. My pizza is getting cold.

1st line = WHAT?????

2nd line = you cant be serious right.... gl finding a face & rack like KK in the streets .... OK

enjoy your pizza fambz :lol:

1st line = WHAT?????
2nd line = you cant be serious right.... gl finding a face & rack like KK in the streets .... OK
enjoy your pizza fambz :lol:

Famb - you killing me now .... You couldn't have favored highly on the reading section of the SAT's.

I said .... You can find a RACK like that in any city or state, but good luck finding a face like hers attached to it .... Wait .. lemme go re-read my **** again ... yup ... yup, that's what I said ... then you have the nerve to hit me with the "OK", like you telling me to speak to the hand.

What is going on here? :lol:

2nd line = you cant be serious right.... gl finding a face & rack like KK in the streets .... OK l

KK is a good looking girl, but some of y'all really need to chill out.

Her job is to look good. She has a team of stylists, wardrobe consultants, make-up artists. And, every photo you see of her is touched up in some way.

If you ain't seen her around the house without make-up (and, her life is on film, so even that doesn't happen), you don't really know what she looks like at all - certainly not in a way that you can compare her to a random cute woman with a nice body you see on the street.

There are LOTS of women you see on the street that you barely give second notice to who, were they to become A-list celebs and be given the whole beauty treatment - you'd drool for days over.

These chicks are a lot closer to the average pretty girl in the street than you think they are. You're just not comparing apples to apples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom