♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
the salt is stong with you.... they look very comfy stop hating for no reason

Salty at what? Thats the honest truth. Yall think cause Kanye wearing them that qualifies them as hot :lol: Like I said...if anything, yall hyping up some basic jump roping shoes. Them joints got the shape of bowling shoes.

so i couldnt have liked them before ye started rocking them daily :rolleyes :rolleyes

gotcha :smh:

so these NY hipster/hypebeasts are now considered celebrities?
:rofl:
asab mob,personal friends with virgil and heron,backstage passes to kanye west private shows, co-owner of clothing brand l3nf,sponsered by nike. Bigger celebrity then you

Last edited:
so these NY hipster/hypebeasts are now considered celebrities?
:rofl:
asab mob,personal friends with virgil and heron, co-owner of clothing brand l3nf,sponsered by nike. Bigger celebrity then you

who is virgin and heron? What is l3nf? I cant tell if thats a little boy or a diminutive lesbian

Virgil is one of Kanye's guys. He's like, his style "consultant" or some **** like that. No idea who Heron is.

949d4ebc286111e280ba22000a9f1893_7.jpg

:smokin

Virgil is one of Kanye's guys. He's like, his style "consultant" or some **** like that. No idea who Heron is.

Oh, so they are weed carriers for weed carriers?

Hold up, lemme just dig up some pics of La the Darkman's dogwalker...

Last edited:
Dont know why you guys go crazy over those OG Polo pieces. Maybe cause its Polo? The history behind it? Whatever the inside scoop is, the design themselves are meh, almost tacky.

Different strokes.

you must have just started listening to hip hop in the last 4-5 years........not that all hip hop heads have to have it, but fools were getting robbed for these pieces. back in the day not just anyone could wear that type of stuff....similar to starter jackets and all that

Last edited:
:stoneface: They're not even that dope. Basic Andre Miller sneakers in the Nike database. Aint nobody beasting over them. Them cats in Oregon will probably come out with Airknits in a couple months

Stop it, FlyKnits were the best original nike shoe to drop in this year....show me a better one.

Inb4 Roshe's or free's, although dope...they are not touching the flyknits.

I have no clue what that kid Ian Connor does, I followed his IG for a bit since he was one of the first people to surface with the Yeezy 2's but I had to unfollow him, kid is corny as ****, but I'm sure he's well connected all around...him and his whole clan do look like they are allergic to showers though...

:stoneface: They're not even that dope. Basic Andre Miller sneakers in the Nike database. Aint nobody beasting over them. Them cats in Oregon will probably come out with Airknits in a couple months

Stop it, FlyKnits were the best original nike shoe to drop in this year....show me a better one.

the roshes ARE better.. but the flyknits dont suck dudes salt levels are just at the max

I guess is a preference thing...I like the Roshe's but I feel the flyknits look better and you have the option of a trainer or a racer which is pretty neat.

Haha. I check him tumblr, he makes what he is "doing" look easy...I mean yo can I give fashion advice and create a signature air force 1.

Best original nike shoe to drop this year? Okay- your opinion. They still are basic. They aren't 'signature' worthy...nor beast worthy. In a year, they will be forgotton. Might be comfy...might be nice grocery shopping sneakers in a 7 family household...but they are still Forgettable shoes.

the roshes ARE better.. but the flyknits dont suck dudes salt levels are just at the max

What salt levels do you keep speaking? Id rock them if im going on vacay and need some comfy shoes while im people watching in the airport...but yall are hyping up some break down kobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom