♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
quick on the edit. :wink:

thought "cape" was funnier.

cuz rocking capes prolly is next...

i mean, my girl was showing me the other day that a new trend for girls is to wear their jackets on their shoulders instead of all the way on (might explain why Ye' been doing it lately)...

just a matter of time yo...

:lol:

Last edited:
49ers rocking their fire red 5s before hopping on the plane to go to New Orleans to lose the superbowl. :smokin

Fixed

Russ Bengtson wit that chainmail tho :nerd:

Prolly rockin white XIXs

That ROC chain :smokin

Last edited:
I missed the fireworks, but I just want to let people know, they are late to the cape game.

The Dop gang been on that!

the hate ... i can smell it thru the screen :rofl:
its just that the kid is so darn arrogant, and comes in here spitting out his mouth with a bunch of nonsense to get people all amped up, which works and he knows it annoys everyone. he is CONSTANTLY instigating with folks with his stupid, "i'm better than you, look at me, look at my NT blog post" he is smart in the sense that he knows what to do to get under peoples skin, but the mods don't seem to see an issue with it. he's just the most absurd person i have ever encountered in my life.

its just that the kid is so darn arrogant, and comes in here spitting out his mouth with a bunch of nonsense to get people all amped up, which works and he knows it annoys everyone. he is CONSTANTLY instigating with folks with his stupid, "i'm better than you, look at me, look at my NT blog post" he is smart in the sense that he knows what to do to get under peoples skin, but the mods don't seem to see an issue with it. he's just the most absurd person i have ever encountered in my life.

So you've encounterd fam in real life?

jimmies rustled?

:rofl:

Damn you furious brah :lol:

I always thought Proto was a little.. slow though.

thought "cape" was funnier.

cuz rocking capes prolly is next...

i mean, my girl was showing me the other day that a new trend for girls is to wear their jackets on their shoulders instead of all the way on (might explain why Ye' been doing it lately)...

just a matter of time yo...

:lol:
Can't wait to come back and 6 months to see you talk about how you been doin it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom