♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye taught him well

kevin garnett wearing white/cement grey Air Jordan IV (4)

Chris Paul wearing black/red Air Jordan III (3); Kevin Durant wearing "Knicks" Air Jordan 1 I

Blake Griffin wearing Air Jordan I (1)

Anthony Davis wearing black/stealth Nike Foamposite One

LeBron James

pssh..

french >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> asap as far as people who actually get NYC love that are from NY.

Or maybe Rocky is purposely branding himself to be more than just a nyc rapper? Id take where hes at and his potential than a artist who's pretty much living Papoose's plateau

How about an NYC rapper of Nas' success? Or Hov? And those are extreme examples, but there are plenty of NYC rappers who have made big names for themselves as NYC rappers.....and wearing dresses is a poor way to start

Maybe I'm missing someone . . . but I'm pretty sure Hov, Nas, Rocky, and French are the only NYC rappers who could sell over 100k first week in 2013 . . .​

Rocky is definitely gonna be a big artist who's gonna be around for a long time . . . . if you haven't heard his album, I'd definitely recommend if you think his sound doesn't go past "Purple Swag".​

That album is trash. I had it in my car for about a month and the more I listened to it I realized he has no depth. You really have to ask yourself, what the **** does this guy talk about?

Maybe I'm missing someone . . . but I'm pretty sure Hov, Nas, Rocky, and French are the only NYC rappers who could sell over 100k first week in 2013 . . .​

Rocky is definitely gonna be a big artist who's gonna be around for a long time . . . . if you haven't heard his album, I'd definitely recommend if you think his sound doesn't go past "Purple Swag".​

Quoth Joesphus of the Buddens

Based on what I'm hearing from the rest of New York,
Quite honestly, I should be the best by default

Could French Montana really sell 100K records in his first week? I doubt it, but that isn't even the point anyway. What does record sales have to do with it?

Rae can't push 100K units week one. Neither can AZ, Masta Ace, G Rap, Tragedy, Cormega, Sean Price, or Doom and they're all legends from NYC.

On the newer tip, neither can Timeless Truth, Bronson, Roc Marcy, or KL - and they all run circles around either of these dudes.

I understand why an artist would consider how much money he makes and how many records he sells as an extremely important part of being "better" than his competition, but I don't understand why fans always bring it up in an argument.

it's good to see kobe isn't hopping on that gay *** high fashion trend like the rest of them clowns.
I agree. The funny thing is Kobe was doing the whole GQ high fashion look 10 years ago while these dudes were sporting the baggy trends of that time.  Looking back on that makes me respect Kobe even more because it's truly his style.  It also makes me appreciate guys like Duncan who own their style no matter what.

Lebron actually looks worse than Westbrook with that 'all leather' outfit and Westbrook is consistently bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom