♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
1fb03d107b0b11e29e3522000a9f18ab_7.jpg

diplomat immunity 3 Killa Season 2 release date:  nevuary 32nd.
Fixed

How long until rich white hipster yuppies start buying Jordans en masse?

What cave have you been living in man? They've been buying AJs for well over 2 years now - that's why even the whackest, variant-like colourways sell out these days and reseller prices just keep going up.

this was when he was a model for a designer runway show

Was he modeling women's running wear? That's the go to fit for most middle aged female runners - black windbreaker/running jacket and running tights/capris.

How long until rich white hipster yuppies start buying Jordans en masse?
What cave have you been living in man? They've been buying AJs for well over 2 years now - that's why even the whackest, variant-like colourways sell out these days and reseller prices just keep going up.
I'm talking about the hipsters at Coachella and EDC who wear Sperry's daily. We have lots of those people where I go to school at Berkeley, but I don't see anyone besides me wearing J's.

Last edited:
one of the cleanest fits to me :pimp:

This is how you know that "fashion" is in a terrible place.

People hyped off Js, jeans, a Tshirt and a jacket as a "clean" "fit".

I guess that's what happens when so many cats are running around looking ri-******g-diculous.

one of the cleanest fits to me :pimp:

This is how you know that "fashion" is in a terrible place.

People hyped off Js, jeans, a Tshirt and a jacket as a "clean" "fit".

I guess that's what happens when so many cats are running around looking ri-******g-diculous.

:lol:

this post is so laughable it isn't even funny. jeans, a tee and a jacket with some sneakers isn't acceptable? hilarious.

:lol:

this post is so laughable it isn't even funny. jeans, a tee and a jacket with some sneakers isn't acceptable? hilarious.

That's not what Phil said.

He said that fashion has gotten so crazy, that anytime somebody wearing basics staples, managing to not look like a total idiot, it elicits wild praise.

Wow that's crazy I didn't believe Wayne when he was talking about Bosh's chick being bopper, but now dudes have proof she's been passed around :smh:

Well that was all in the past before Bosh got with her, but still I would be agitated and tight even if it was before I met her.

This crap is probably going to cause her and Bosh to experience some turbulance in their relationship from here on out.

I don't think Camron, if it was him, should have put that pic out there like that and get involved.

AI said it years ago. NBA cats are corny. It is what it is. Frankly this information is more than likely common knowledge in the circles they all run in. And he knew it BEFORE he wife'd her. But what is he supposed to do. He decided to be a rest haven it's on him. If he's happy then whatever. And lets be honest you start lining up Wayne's BM's and I'm sure there are lesser men than Chris Bosh that have knocked them off so Wayne probably has little room to talk himself. The greatest skill a young man can learn is to recognize a H*e from a good women and most NBA cats have no idea.

This would be dope if this were actual vintage Raiders apparel and not that corny VampLife ****

Those 180s are clean tho
laugh.gif

That's not what Phil said.

He said that fashion has gotten so crazy, that anytime somebody wearing basics staples, managing to not look like a total idiot, it elicits wild praise.
Sometimes clean simple stuff is the dopest . . . that has always been and will always be the case

Y'all making it sound like someone has to go all out and wear some elusive special piece to have a dope fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom