♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is a cornball and mad annoying. You can tell that he only started buying Nike/JB sneakers a year or two ago from his comment about 'Galaxies effing the game up for the past few years'.

Completely wrong. He has more knowledge on kicks than 80% of the people we have interviewed.

I can't even disagree with the Galaxy comment either. That shoe started the extreme campout phase.

I was going to say the same. The pandemonium for sneakers has been going on for QUITE a while.

Tiffany Dunks. Pigeon Dunks. In addition to everything mentioned above.

Cats who been around this for a minute know the deal.

I
Debatable

The og artist series kicks like the Espos, pharrells, nellys, stash bw, etc started the camp out phase as far as I'm concerned. I'd never heard of such a thing before that.

True but it was the Galaxys that put it on a grander scale. Prior to that the most you ever heard was a few days and it was definitely not as large as a turn out. Galaxys legit had near two weeks in some locations with just about everyone and their moms knowing trying to obtain a pair.

I was going to say the same. The pandemonium for sneakers has been going on for QUITE a while.

Tiffany Dunks. Pigeon Dunks. In addition to everything mentioned above.

Cats who been around this for a minute know the deal.

Not debating that they didn't but ask any average joe or someone with minimal sneaker knowledge and they'll point out a Galaxy Foam before they can find you either of those kicks. What really makes the Galaxys stand out is that it happened nationwide not just in one small area.

Galaxy's took the thirst level up a notch and because of that we now have RSVP. But I'd say the Yeezy 1's were the new standard when it came to week long campouts and media coverage.

I guess each release mentioned is just the next stage of sneaker pandemonium.

I was at the near riot at Nort for the Artist Series release. With a bunch of Spanish kids from LES flashing firearms before the cops showed up.

Heard the Pigeon release was nuts and kids definitely been losing time online at Supreme.

Sad state of affairs out there.

yeah, i was about to say... yeezy 1's was the first time i ever heard of full, week long, camp outs...

i remember after the hype of the zens, the black & pinks were next, and there were reports in the yeezy thread here on NT about people lining up a whole week and 2 days b4, and i was just like WTH... :lol:

i don't think even jordan titanium XXIII's had that long of a camp out b4 then...

I guess each release mentioned is just the next stage of sneaker pandemonium.

I was at the near riot at Nort for the Artist Series release. With a bunch of Spanish kids from LES flashing firearms before the cops showed up.

Heard the Pigeon release was nuts and kids definitely been losing time online at Supreme.

Sad state of affairs out there.

ya know, it's one thing if you go that hard, and wait that long, cuz you love the sneaker that much, and plan to keep it...

it's a whole other thing when you do that and don't even know what the resell value is gonna really be, and end up sleeping on a sidewalk just to make maybe a couple or few hundred bucks...

you aren't even making that much, if you think about it hourly...

not to mention the discomfort and stuff... i dunno... i'd lose too much money camping like that, and even if i didn't, i like sleeping in my bed with air conditioning and heat, i'd rather pay thru the nose than hang out and sleep on a sidewalk... :lol:

you're pretty much bum status if you do all that to make a lil' bit of money... if you consider that a logical hustle, you need to spend that time thinking about your life and coming up with a better game plan. :lol:

Last edited:
seeing as this also stands in for the celeb gossip thread, lemme ask you this.

did snoop photo bomb the **** out of suge knight? or are they cool now?

Completely wrong. He has more knowledge on kicks than 80% of the people we have interviewed.

I can't even disagree with the Galaxy comment either. That shoe started the extreme campout phase.
Those and the Yeezys
yeah, cuz when you really look back, even da pigeon dunk were WAY easier to get compared to these newer releases. if you was

outside places like reed space overnight they were yours, if you went and copped da espos and pharrell dunks you just had to be there

super early in da morning, i remember getting my nelly barkleys and going 2 hours before niketown opened and i had no problem getting them.

being a NT member gave us such an advantage because this whole website operated like twitter before twitter ever existed.

now its to a level where i dont even like copping unless its super early online or local...luckily my stash so thoro i got most of da classics

with no drama.

luckily my stash so thoro i got most of da classics

with no drama.

this.

i've been able to skip so much crap, headaches, and save money the last couple years, due to already having better versions of the crap releasing.

and LOL at that martin logo... :lol:

is anyone even buying that vamp crap?

is anyone buying that vamp crap

Those flipped LV shirts are clever...but i couldnt mess wit it......i always thought vamp life pertained to "nothing new under the sun" 8) Also

I dont understand how grown men can wait days in line for sneakers. I love sneakers just as much as the next man, but time is much more valuable.
I waited in line ONCE for some kicks and i was like F this lol....its f'd up nowadays u can purchase a gun easier/cheaper than a pair of jordans smdh

Neway...reebok run back :smokin

I hope they bring back the ones mase wore in the harlem world jacket.

Last edited:
jim jones line has to be the most unoriginal brand there has ever been...lol up there with the 40oz hats

da only thing i still buy clothing wise is jerseys, and if a nike tee catches my eye, otherwise my closets are about to burst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom