♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:

ive been looking for these in stores to try on

i know Lebron used to take sweatpants and cut them himself, a lot more people did it as well but Lebron did it all the time in Cleveland and in Miami.

Im trying to find some that fit good for cheap just for the gym and to lounge in

Oh he use to cut them himself? Wow. Is there actually any company that makes cutoff sweats?

Disick wit the clean simple fits 8)

My dood rockin a newsboy hat, a leather jacket, a jersey, sweats and some duck boots lol
:smokin

i know Lebron used to take sweatpants and cut them himself, a lot more people did it as well but Lebron did it all the time in Cleveland and in Miami.

Im trying to find some that fit good for cheap just for the gym and to lounge in

Oh he use to cut them himself? Wow. Is there actually any company that makes cutoff sweats?

Nike and adidas make those soccer pants but not sure about buying them online without knowing the fit

i want some nike ones without the stupid stripes, might pull the trigger soon. not sure. which they were cheaper even though they ae only like $40 :lol:

I make 'em. Just send me a link to whichever sweatpants you want, and i will professionally alter them to cutoffs for a $50 fee. We currently have adidas/nike and Champion cutoff sweats in stock.

yoooo can they send this dude to a gym??....every picture i see of him he looks worst and worst...lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom