♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
You reachin on the footwear. Wiz has said in past interviews that Curren$y got him into rocking Jordans, dunno bout the sport coat tho

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Turtle looks good here (no lloyd) but he executed the suit/sneakers thing horribly. 
sick.gif
 Not even close bruh, not even close. 
EXACTLY. Personally, any woman who would let you walk out what that combo is a woman with no taste

Wasn't trying to make a fashion statement - it was for a Foot Locker charity event.

http://unlocked.footlocke...-our-feet-charity-event/
lmao
roll.gif

y'all think everybody copies kanye, think he was the first to do everything? no.

tyga
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

here's a random pic of ross i found

john-legend_rickross.jpg

Originally Posted by syxth element

^
You reachin on the footwear. Wiz has said in past interviews that Curren$y got him into rocking Jordans, dunno bout the sport coat tho

The fit bro, the fit. & the (multiple) gold chains for that matter.

^

The fit bro, the fit. & the (multiple) gold chains for that matter.

Originally Posted by jst628

y'all think everybody copies kanye, think he was the first to do everything? no.

VEVO-Presents-G.O.O.D.-Music-Featuring-Kanye-West-6.jpg

From the Vevo GOOD Music Go Show btw, so it wasn't some random tour stop...

305841_10150429830901457_21466446456_9899096_1245441818_n.jpg

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

VEVO-Presents-G.O.O.D.-Music-Featuring-Kanye-West-6.jpg

From the Vevo GOOD Music Go Show btw, so it wasn't some random tour stop...

305841_10150429830901457_21466446456_9899096_1245441818_n.jpg

indifferent.gif

^

The coat, multiple gold chains, deep U Neck tee, and the 7's

He prolly wanted to roll with the Infrareds lol

^

The coat, multiple gold chains, deep U Neck tee, and the 7's

He prolly wanted to roll with the Infrareds lol

Originally Posted by jecca650

damn amber rose's body is on point.

Indeed.

Y'all HEAVILY reaching on the Tyga and Kanye fit comparison. Kanye is fully leather-ed out on some female motorcycle outfit $#*+. Tyga has on a loud red leather jacket. With normal black pants. And a matching red Hermes belt. With Black and Red VIs on (can't tell if those are Varsities or '10 Infrareds.)

The similarity pretty much ends at the jackets and the Jordan VIs. And Kanye wasn't the first one to have huge backlit letters on the stage during his performance man. I'm as big of a 'Ye fan as anyone else, but people really give him a bit too much credit in a lot of areas.

Either way, Amber Rose in general >>>>> Wale's fit with the Cannons >>> Tyga's fit with the VIs (TOO much red) >> Kanye's fit for that "Dark Fantasy" performance >> Wiz's fit.

^
Damn.  
laugh.gif

It's like he took something from each person.

Jordans, leather jackets, fitteds, and sunglasses are pretty common to see together nowadays though.

Guess I'm throwing away all my Jordan's yeezy wore can't be caught jockin....some of you guys I swear man to much lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom