♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Originally Posted by Hartattack52

Originally Posted by R60vortex

Monte been ballin in 11's every game I see now. I wonder if they really perform well.

I'm sure they do. He wouldn't be wearin them if they held him back.

if they performed well back when jordan wore them, WHY wouldnt they now?
Because jordans today aren't made for basketball...just for casual wearing folks. They feel like cardboard 

^

Have you balled in them?

Ive used the '11Cardinals, Black Cat IV's (probably doesnt count), and I tried the  '11 BC3's recently and they felt pretty nice. The 7's I probably woudnt ball again in cause the ankle support is flimsy, but the Black Cements were nice and the Black Cat IV's were exceptional.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Originally Posted by Hartattack52

I'm sure they do. He wouldn't be wearin them if they held him back.
if they performed well back when jordan wore them, WHY wouldnt they now?
Because jordans today aren't made for basketball...just for casual wearing folks. They feel like cardboard 
players get OG quality/premium retros compared to retros released to the public.  I've heard they aren't even made in China, like the rest of the retros we're accustomed to getting. 
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HappYGeL

dont know if it been posted but
css-bun-1.jpg
So they took off the 3M on the re-re-retro. What next? Replace the hologram with embossed plastic? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

Have you balled in them?

Ive used the '11Cardinals, Black Cat IV's (probably doesnt count), and I tried the  '11 BC3's recently and they felt pretty nice. The 7's I probably woudnt ball again in cause the ankle support is flimsy, but the Black Cements were nice and the Black Cat IV's were exceptional.
Balled in my 09 Space Jams, part the midsole tore away from the shoe, balled in the 2011 WC3 and the 2011 BC3 and the white one to me felt better...just seems the quality is getting worse & worse
eyes.gif

That L is prolly more of a win than you'll ever make though. Getting tired of reading tiny comments for every TI pic posted

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I give TI credit  this the dude is loyal! Even if he is stepping out on her it's not in her face disrespecting her position. Also from what I read she held him down when he didn't have it like that and she was the one in the spotlight. 

Originally Posted by MrWavez

That L is prolly more of a win than you'll ever make though. Getting tired of reading tiny comments for every TI pic posted

Co-sign man. We get it, she's not very pretty at all. She's clearly what he wants though, and she's stuck with him through it all, so she's what he's keeping. 
Saying he took an L and all of that just sounds petty. Like what does it matter if he's smashing something bad or not? It's not like you're getting in that wet vicariously through him or anything 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

^^^

Have you balled in the OG's???

No, but im addressing the fact that people are saying retros are terribly uncomfortable to play ball in and "feel like cardboard" which certainly isnt the case.

Its a bunch of dudes with princess type feet that need the latest tech in shoes that seems to improve every year (gimmicks
laugh.gif
).

^^^
Its a bunch of dudes with princess type feet that need the latest tech in shoes that seems to improve every year (gimmicks
laugh.gif
).
Very true 
laugh.gif
.  I used to play ball outside all the time in a pair of all black AF1's.  Never had any foot problems and thought they were comfortable.  I know most people think it's impossible to play in them.

Originally Posted by shogun

^^^
laugh.gif
).
Very true 
laugh.gif
.  I used to play ball outside all the time in a pair of all black AF1's.  Never had any foot problems and thought they were comfortable.  I know most people think it's impossible to play in them.

i 2nd both statements ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom