♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

Originally Posted by sp

What's wrong with matching??? I've been seeing ppl say matching is frowned upon. Lol. Why's that??? I guess not matching is the "in" thing to do. I always thought u were supposed to match. Because if u didn't u would look like fool. Like most do when they don't match. Just curious. Some one. Let me kno.
dude got a white shoe so he feels he has to rock a white shirt with blk.

Its od.

This is the way you sopposed to dress

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
So many things wrong with that comment ...

I guess I can understand to a extent. If u od it. But it seems like ppl choose to od not matching and that looks way worse to me. I guess I od all the time. Because I try to match my clothes all the time. Maybe not everything but I make sure it goes. It just seems like everybody is following someone else. Like if he doesn't match I'm gonna try not to match more than he does. Like ppl would love mark wahlburgs outfit with the hurricane 9s on just because he doesn't match. Lol

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Dagrandesoda wrote:

sp wrote:

What's wrong with matching??? I've been seeing ppl say matching is frowned upon. Lol. Why's that??? I guess not matching is the "in" thing to do. I always thought u were supposed to match. Because if u didn't u would look like fool. Like most do when they don't match. Just curious. Some one. Let me kno.

Its od.

So many things wrong with that comment ...

laugh.gif

no disrepect to 2 chainz but i dont think many ppl wear af1 any more

and 8 pairs of cool greys does not equal 900 lol

he's ballin though so no hate on that part

fart locker
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sp

Its od.

f that
13245720335.jpg

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-olympic-whitemetallic-gold-midnight-navy-true-red.jpg

He kind OD matches imo
Not really. If he had loud OD colors on it would be OD.
All of his fits are pretty simple. 
Fab on the other hand.. he chases the match.

dude look at his fit with the sprite lebrons. He clearly looks like he is trying too hard. Maybe I shouldnt have said they is only one way to dress, but me PERSONALLY feel fits look better when you don't do over pattern matching. Sometimes colors that clash look better.

Examples

Thats just me. I'm sorry if it seems like i'm sturing trouble, but I'm just expressing myself

I just don't get it. I guess I'm gonna od match. And they are gonna od mismatch. I guess everybody has their own style. They think I look stupid. And I think they do. It is what it is.

its the people that try too hard not to and too hard to match that are doing the most.....I dont see nothing wrong with the subtle fits of Marcus Gilchrist. Imo its not too much. some of the foolishness i've seen by celebs/ people in life is just INSANE

Funny how ya'll tryna teach people how to dress with different variations of navy/ khaki/ white/ black combos
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Funny how ya'll tryna teach people how to dress with different variations of navy/ khaki/ white/ black combos
laugh.gif

Joint look fresh than a mug shun. Its  a good fit. Trust I can dress my self off. Probably the best dressed on this forum.

lol yall late. that khaki/ jay look is last year. that wale adidas origionals look is so 2012. minus them DR wheels he had on. Those *+%@@ are turrible.

B. Real from Cypress Hill chillin with Ron Ar..... uh Metta World Peace wearin OG Laker home hyperdunks.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Blame Weezy

video_image-038096.jpg

How does this herb even stay relevant? Radio don't play him anymore.

thats what im wondering, i thought dude would be broke and on the streets by now. last time i even heard this dude was let me hold you and that was a longgggg time ago
laugh.gif
son has made alot of money in his run....so i dont think he's anywhere near going broke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom