Wale
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I was also collecting sneakers since way before lines and before most of you were born but I don't get free shoes. Pays to have famous friends.
What is Mayor famous for? Is he a producer? Rap lyricist? Famous for having a lot of shoes?
I've always wondered what he does

kingofny04 wrote:
Mayor Discusses Foamposites, Retros & Resellers

via SneakerWatch

much respect for this man right now....he is so right about the resellers

i only camped out twice (well only went 2hrs line up for a release so not camp out) but when did go i see so many ppl buying everything...and there is this guy that i see at every release. he is always one of the first ones in line and leaves with 4 boxes..and he told me he never resells his shoe..im like
indifferent.gif
 bad enough dude looks like a sniper but man. thats why sometimes i dont even feel like getting shoes no more due to so much hype!!
there are ppl that real like the shoe, the athlete of the shoe and would actually wear the shoes and miss out on their pair...i know thats life but man it sucks
tired.gif

Not a Knicks fan, but that Bernard King jersey is dope..one of the best scorers ever..

I was also collecting sneakers since way before lines and before most of you were born but I don't get free shoes. Pays to have famous friends.

Some of us have "famous friends" or know people but doesnt always mean we get hooked up or free stuff.

I dont like to ask for stuff plus im not a sample size.

Those galaxys. And big bangs. And the weathermans. Look good. Can't forget rocsis legs. Hmmm.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

2500 pairs worldwide..but all these celebs have them

Makes you wonder how many pairs are really out there.

I dont think "promo" pairs are counted in the production.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

2500 pairs worldwide..but all these celebs have them

Makes you wonder how many pairs are really out there.

I dont think "promo" pairs are counted in the production.
they arent but most of the celebs arent getting promo pairs, they buying them straight out.

never believe nike when it comes to production numbers, cause theres samples, unnumbered pairs, promo pairs, pairs that slipped out the back door, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom