♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
media

media

media

its known players get a better built shoe than the consuming public gets.
100% False. Pe's and 99% of game shoes are the same exact shoes as the public gets. The only difference are with certain sig shoes such as LeBron. A mold of LeBron's foot is actually used to make his pairs.As far as the Jordan pairs you see NBA players wear they are the same as the released pairs. 

Most NBA players do have custom insoles that come straight from team or personal doctors though. 

^
That's the second person praising that straight from Kennebunkport look. I guess that's what's poppin in the streets nowadays.

If that's your thing, do you. I'm sure a lot of dudes my age when I was yours thought our steez was ridiculous, so that's just the way it will always be. But, I'm glad to be an old fart right now.

insoles might be swapped but i think thats it.... everything else is the same unless it a PE

i doubt that.. especially since some of the quality of jordans has gone down a lot, i believe that players get better quality shoes, including insoles and probably better leather or materials..

nba finals ...perkins.... military blue iv with lace swap ....same shoes that everyone else has

Nah D Wade said in an interview with Nice Kicks that players get Elite Packs of Retros that have updated basketball technology in them or something

Then again, he's Jordan Brand's marquee athlete so . . .
yeah.... ok
http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/12/my-5-dwyane-wades-sneaker-rotation/2/

“I mentioned on Twitter that the black/cement Air Jordan 3s are my favorite Js of all time, so I have to put those in my rotation. Jordan Brand sends us what they call “Elite” packs and this was one of the shoes I received. I just told them that this summer is all about me rocking my favorite shoes. I have all of the 3s that dropped.”

indifferent.gif

^
That's the second person praising that straight from Kennebunkport look. I guess that's what's poppin in the streets nowadays.
If that's your thing, do you. I'm sure a lot of dudes my age when I was yours thought our steez was ridiculous, so that's just the way it will always be. But, I'm glad to be an old fart right now.

what exactly is wrong with the look?

The bermuda shorts? The loud AMs? Cuz i know it cant be the button-up that fits

“I mentioned on Twitter that the black/cement Air Jordan 3s are my favorite Js of all time, so I have to put those in my rotation. Jordan Brand sends us what they call “Elite” packs and this was one of the shoes I received. I just told them that this summer is all about me rocking my favorite shoes. I have all of the 3s that dropped.”

indifferent.gif
It's called Elite because of what is in the pack not the quality. 

what exactly is wrong with the look?
The bermuda shorts? The loud AMs? Cuz i know it cant be the button-up that fits

What exactly is dope about it?

The items themselves are pretty standard, minus the fairly loud shoes.

But, an outfit like that getting props on largely urban-based fashion blog is kind of astounding. Tight shorts above the knee. But, like I said, it's whatever. The nouveau Brooklyn (Portland - east coast) look is infiltrating the main stream.

Personally I think duke (who is that, BTW - looks like he could be DJ Quik's son) looks like some mixture of a want to be Kennedy and a junior high school art teacher. But, as I said, fashion is generational, so today's generation can do them and I'll do me.

:stoneface:

It's called Elite because of what is in the pack not the quality. 

+1

100% False. Pe's and 99% of game shoes are the same exact shoes as the public gets. The only difference are with certain sig shoes such as LeBron. A mold of LeBron's foot is actually used to make his pairs.As far as the Jordan pairs you see NBA players wear they are the same as the released pairs. 

Most NBA players do have custom insoles that come straight from team or personal doctors though. 

This. LeBron isn't getting special molded Air Jordans neither is Kobe, Wade or Durant.

The most the brand is doing for them is giving them a special insole to rock which is a mold of their feet.

Same fit he wore for the concert in Atlanta last night.
He's a heck of a performer...Wish he performed longer (25 mins) and didn't have his fan waiting 3.75 hours him.
that WAS his fit from his ATL show. and I don't get the hype or the hate on the ASAP fit. It's a chambray and some khaki's nothin special nothin too over done. pretty average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom