♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
ghostdini
pimp.gif
kool pic, I just found a pair of my dads old chinos with that golf shield logo on the back right pocket a few days ago.. pretty chill cos i needed some new kakhis

and BIP, im as much of a sean P fan as the next guy (i even met him a couple times), but u gotta admit tht was a little overboard haha.. and the way u tlk about the 90s street code/rappers/style in nearly EVERY post makes it look like ur tryeing OD hard to sound official and real.. again you got a nice af1 collect along with other kicks im sure and def provide alot of sick input, but honestly you gotta chill with the shoving it in every1s face 90s business..

just my 2 Lincolns..

kool pic, I just found a pair of my dads old chinos with that golf shield logo on the back right pocket a few days ago.. pretty chill cos i needed some new kakhis

and BIP, im as much of a sean P fan as the next guy (i even met him a couple times), but u gotta admit tht was a little overboard haha.. and the way u tlk about the 90s street code/rappers/style in nearly EVERY post makes it look like ur tryeing OD hard to sound official and real.. again you got a nice af1 collect along with other kicks im sure and def provide alot of sick input, but honestly you gotta chill with the shoving it in every1s face 90s business..

just my 2 Lincolns..

Point taken.

It's hard when the board is like an avalanche of love for a bunch of cornballs (not everything modern is wack - I'm not saying that). So, it's an uphill battle to rep the "golden era." So, perhaps, sometimes I do go overboard. ...FWIW, I'm not trying to portray myself as a tough guy or anything, just to offer a bit of historical perspective on the culture.

swizz is waaaaay too corny for me.
those questions tho :pimp: my favorite colorway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom