♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's the first time I recall seeing Ye' in Supreme...
It's a wrap for that piece....

Last edited:
But, they're really limited and exclusive, bro. No serious. That's what Nike and their loyal army tells you.

Only top notch celebs like rappers nobody above the age of 22 have ever heard of can get their hands on them.

Teyana is gross. Joe Johnson is wearing #7. That #4 is a special edition S. Carter jersey. Was on NBAstore for $299 last night.
She really is gross though and sometime she look like her **** stinks and the biggest hypebeast I have seen, It's like hay look I'm wearing this shoe or that shoe. Like when she was on the 4-wheeler wearing the 12 talking about I tear up the streets in these y'all stand in line for these, and who works out in a fitted and new Iverson's it's like she went to the gym to take the picture and left right after.

Boy I'm happy the hawk's got rid of Joe Johnson. They ousted the majority owner when he tried to block the acquisition of Joe, when really he was just the third best player on the sun's and it was Steve Nash that made him look good, and the Hawk's gave him like 68 mill.

I feel like Ye is just so next level. He only gets the NT respect when he dumbs his outfit down to denim and a tee 
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom