♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I obviously disagree, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, of course.

It's apparent to me there's a group of people ITT that aren't fans or "busy" top designs.

I did notice the praise for Stalleys solid tee shirt and plain jeans tho. Lol

Last edited:
What's wrong with Stalleys fits? Because its simple? I see nothing wrong with that...

And did you really just search this **** to bring up the fact you want to buy a bootleg jersey? :rolleyes ok.

Lol Internet in full effect. No, I brought it up because I found the information interesting and wanted to share it with anyone who was interested themselves, aka forum.

And if you got me saying Stalleys fit was not busy, and people were more excited about that versus a busy design on a shirt, as something being "wrong" with his fit... Well then I just don't know what to say about that.

Lol Your world, tho.

IMO those guys in the custom BK jersey's look like clowns.  If you like it by all means don't let anybody sway your opinion about it.  Everything's not for everybody but I will say I'm not fan of today's mainstream "high fashion" or the social media "take a pic of me while I look away/doing something fake random" posers.  

This guy did it again!  lol who spends all day everyday online looking up what other guys are wearing?? :x    :lol:   5 pics of prince lil bow weezy in the same fit?   why??   nobody wanted to see that clown in any fits any pics     this whole thread is a little suspect to begin with..

The irony

those jerseys are hideous

if you wear one, your a clown.

someone send me one, ill use it to wipe my butt after a diarrhea dump. Doubt it would even clean it up good enough.

lol you guys will stop at nothing to look like a celeb     those jerseys, the print, the story behind it is pure trash.

:lol: Son photoshopped someones shirt pattern on top of someone else's jersey and its getting "props" :lol:

I know children with more creativity/talent... Literally.

That jersey is interesting, i cant knock dudes hustle.... but I would take an authentic Nets Jersey over that any day. Esp if they flip the black and white on the new design :wow:

wish they retroed all the colors of this jacket.....grape will work tho :smokin

the HOPS :wow:

tom probably had these twice :smokin

Last edited:
whats up with that nets jersey? looks way better than what they are wearing now

Lol Internet in full effect. No, I brought it up because I found the information interesting and wanted to share it with anyone who was interested themselves, aka forum.

And if you got me saying Stalleys fit was not busy, and people were more excited about that versus a busy design on a shirt, as something being "wrong" with his fit... Well then I just don't know what to say about that.

Lol Your world, tho.

We had a good run of vintage pics with heat and you came in here with some backstory on a flea market jersey that no one gives a damn about. If you want to look like a fool like the guys in the pics you posted by all means go ahead man - you have our blessings, if that's what you seek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom