♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop posting please.

There's a thread that pics of NBA players wearing kicks can be posted in

If its vintage cool, post it here, I wouldn't care

But a all star game pic from last season is pushing it

I wish posters in this thread would realize that quality is better quantity

You don't have to post a pic of every celeb pic you see wearing recently released GR jordans or some basic nikes

This thread used to be "celebs rockin heat" now it's basically a celeb wdywt thread smh

This thread fell off, dudes is thirsty to post pics of 'celebs' wearing regular kicks that isn't 'heat'

Damb, I hate the word 'heat' :lol:

It's 5:15am EST and I just wrote a lengthy response smh

My jimmies are rustled

Last edited:

Stop posting please.

There's a thread that pics of NBA players wearing kicks can be posted in

If its vintage cool, post it here, I wouldn't care

But a all star game pic from last season is pushing it

I wish posters in this thread would realize that quality is better quantity

You don't have to post a pic of every celeb pic you see wearing recently released GR jordans or some basic nikes

This thread used to be "celebs rockin heat" now it's basically a celeb wdywt thread smh

This thread fell off, dudes is thirsty to post pics of 'celebs' wearing regular kicks that isn't 'heat'

Damb, I hate the word 'heat' :lol:

It's 5:15am EST and I just wrote a lengthy response smh

My jimmies are rustled
My man.I just made a rant about Kanye,Wale,Teyana Taylor,and Stalley being in every page.

some ajII love courtesy of gary warnett.

and a pic from a release party for the og 13 jordan w/ kadeem haridson aka dwayne wayne and everyone's homeboy chauncey from blackstreet. betcha anything mikes chopper/steve harvey suit was solid red

There is so many down falls to this thread so many pause worthy statments, so much **** riding and wayyyyy too much use of the word "fit" but the worse thing this thread has made me realise is that Hip Hop fashion no longer exists, a hip hop emcee will be judged on his "fit" the same as Justin Bieber would. Criticised for jeans too loose or some other homo ****.
Hip Hop culture/fashion use to stand out have its own flayva but now Jay Z looks no different to Justin Timberlake.
Also a "celeb" is judged on a "fit" not there style cause no one has their own, but their "fits"
Ye I'm mad /endrant R.I.P hip hop culture

We had a good run of vintage pics with heat and you came in here with some backstory on a flea market jersey that no one gives a damn about. If you want to look like a fool like the guys in the pics you posted by all means go ahead man - you have our blessings, if that's what you seek.

Y'all argue like a bunch of sissys in here

My thoughts exactly. The amount of salt that came pouring in response to my post about some **** I liked was incredible. I havnt seen that since I was in highschool back in the early 2000s on old school ezboards.

If you don't like what's posted, stay out and quit your whining.

For every "useless" picture post there's three different complaints, so who are really the annoying ones here?

With that being said, I like that Nets jersey. :lol:

Bill Murray (Funniest white man ever) rocking air wovens in Lost In Translation (2003) :pimp:

officer tom hanson

DJ from roseanne

dude wit the hi top looks like hes tryin to jack DJ's jays :rofl:

keith haring stayed in 1s.

the FLIGHT tho :wow:

Last edited:
There is so many down falls to this thread so many pause worthy statments, so much **** riding and wayyyyy too much use of the word "fit" but the worse thing this thread has made me realise is that Hip Hop fashion no longer exists, a hip hop emcee will be judged on his "fit" the same as Justin Bieber would. Criticised for jeans too loose or some other homo ****.
Hip Hop culture/fashion use to stand out have its own flayva but now Jay Z looks no different to Justin Timberlake.
Also a "celeb" is judged on a "fit" not there style cause no one has their own, but their "fits"
Ye I'm mad /endrant R.I.P hip hop culture

Mainstream hip hop culture been dead since at least '98 though.

Life After Death and In my Lifetime vol 2 were the tipping point, and jumping of the shark, respectively.

Yeah - two of the greatest emcess of all time are HUGE players in the death of hip hop culture. That's right. I said it. That doesn't mean it's their fault though, just that's what happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom