♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

cool grey spizikes>>>
now u say that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wiz seems to be becoming more and more of a shoe head as those checks keep comin in...
Jason John Gambrills, MD

Wiz seems to be becoming more and more of a shoe head as those checks keep comin in...
Jason John Gambrills, MD

Originally Posted by liljase2000

Jason John Gambrills, MD

if you started blowing up gettin more money wouldnt u be coppin all the shoes(and everything else)you ever wantit?

Jason John Gambrills, MD

if you started blowing up gettin more money wouldnt u be coppin all the shoes(and everything else)you ever wantit?

Originally Posted by prymone

Jason John Gambrills, MD

I don't think he was hatin' pretty sure we all would

Originally Posted by prymone

Jason John Gambrills, MD

I don't think he was hatin' pretty sure we all would

Noticed the little kid(DJ) on roseanne rockin some Js. Couldn't get a good look at them, but I think they were 7s. I was blown away ROFL.

Noticed the little kid(DJ) on roseanne rockin some Js. Couldn't get a good look at them, but I think they were 7s. I was blown away ROFL.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by Gordonson

tumblr_lemrlqZMDm1qek5pgo1_500.jpg

Drake in the 2011 Cardinal VIIs?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Son gets pairs early as hell 
laugh.gif

He loves those camo pants and black tee.

I actually like that he keeps it simple. I think more artists should take note the people came to see him perform, not to see a fashion show.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I actually like that he keeps it simple. I think more artists should take note the people came to see him perform, not to see a fashion show.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

man for a pop artist fashion is part of life so if a person only has gucci or loui in his closet its not his fault the performance looks like a fashion show thats all they have

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

man for a pop artist fashion is part of life so if a person only has gucci or loui in his closet its not his fault the performance looks like a fashion show thats all they have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom