♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dmvbatman wrote:
laugh.gif
yeah it's very possible that cam has started jay on picking sneakers to wear to the beach.....jay use to wear chancletas or however you spell it.

don't know if this pic was posted already, wonder what kind of kicks big boi is rocking?
nerd.gif

auumo7.jpg

Son how you worried about his shoes. Look at all the mass on that curvaceous specimen.
smokin.gif

Dmvbatman wrote:
laugh.gif
yeah it's very possible that cam has started jay on picking sneakers to wear to the beach.....jay use to wear chancletas or however you spell it.

don't know if this pic was posted already, wonder what kind of kicks big boi is rocking?
nerd.gif

auumo7.jpg

Son how you worried about his shoes. Look at all the mass on that curvaceous specimen.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JRodski

tryin to find some cargos like the ones wayne has on. most of the ones i come across are either too short or have some type of funky camo pattern. im lookin for somethin below the knee, that has that distressed/worn look to them...

anyone?
http://www.rothco.com/general/index...ail/item/4784/subcat/380/prodid/179/from/left

lol, my man stay recommending the rothco joints. they have the wash/worn look i want based on that pic but they dont look like the legnth im lookin for. im 5'8 and based on the size chart they have i would wear a Med. which is only is 10 inch inseam. thats gotta be @ my knee or @ the very least above it.

im guessing you have some of these since you stand by them so strongly. mind postin some pix in the camo shorts thread in general?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JRodski

tryin to find some cargos like the ones wayne has on. most of the ones i come across are either too short or have some type of funky camo pattern. im lookin for somethin below the knee, that has that distressed/worn look to them...

anyone?
http://www.rothco.com/general/index...ail/item/4784/subcat/380/prodid/179/from/left

lol, my man stay recommending the rothco joints. they have the wash/worn look i want based on that pic but they dont look like the legnth im lookin for. im 5'8 and based on the size chart they have i would wear a Med. which is only is 10 inch inseam. thats gotta be @ my knee or @ the very least above it.

im guessing you have some of these since you stand by them so strongly. mind postin some pix in the camo shorts thread in general?

The bearded guy is Mark & Samantha Ronson's half-brother, he owns a good amount of the major clubs in Miami.

The bearded guy is Mark & Samantha Ronson's half-brother, he owns a good amount of the major clubs in Miami.

it's funny in Australia, where the Uggs originated, when I grew up they were worn by men and women and were a staple of every house hold for the winter time.

They were made purely as a house boot, it's funny to see other countries opinions on them and how people rock them outside even here women started wearing them outside the house

But it ain't ever really been cool for dudes to rock them outside of the house lol

Not sure if this has been posted I'm sure it was. my bad if it has

24g3pg1.jpg

it's funny in Australia, where the Uggs originated, when I grew up they were worn by men and women and were a staple of every house hold for the winter time.

They were made purely as a house boot, it's funny to see other countries opinions on them and how people rock them outside even here women started wearing them outside the house

But it ain't ever really been cool for dudes to rock them outside of the house lol

Not sure if this has been posted I'm sure it was. my bad if it has

24g3pg1.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

His name is Roman Jones.  His father is one of the founders of Journey.  And yes, he has stupid money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom