̶S̶U̶P̶E̶R̶G̶I̶R̶L̶ BATWOMAN (tv show) THREAD - S2 PREMIERES 2021

Just recently binged on this show. Happy I can come in here now to read & post.

Man I have a crush on Kara lol :wow:. The red Kryptonite episode when she starting going bad was da moment I realized :evil:.

She meets the minimum chest size requirement? I need to look at her pics again to see how big they are.

Last edited:
Let's hope somebody on the CW set isn't already smashing.

Na.

I'll invite you all to the wedding by the way.
Doubt it.

She's team Tony :nthat:

CSVRrteWoAAU2p3.jpg

Mid-season premiere tonight

New Details On THE FLASH/SUPERGIRL Musical Crossover Emerge As GLEE Star Darren Criss Joins As Music Meister

TV Line is reporting that The CW's upcoming two-part musical crossover between their two top-rated shows, Supergirl and The Flash, has cast former Glee star Darren Criss as the dastardly Music Meister, reuniting him with his former co-stars Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist.

In a statement released following the announcement, executive producer Andrew Kreisberg expressed his excitement at getting an opportunity to work with Criss: “With our Flash and our Supergirl being Glee alums, how could we not have them go up against another Glee favorite like Darren Criss? We have been blown away by his talent over the years and we can’t wait to see what he brings to the Music Meister.”

The crossover will kick-off on Monday, March 20th with Supergirl and then conclude on Tuesday, March 21st with The Flash. Also, just like with the previous four-part "Heroes v. Aliens" event, the festivities will begin at the tail-end of Supergirl's episode, leaving most of the musical mayhem to take place in Central City on Earth-1 the following night.

The Flash portion of the crossover is appropriately titled "Duet" and will have Dermott Downs in the director's chair. As for who's singing, thanks to Entertainment Weekly, we've learned that Gustin, Benoist, Jesse L. Martin, Victor Garber, Carlos Valdes, Jeremy Jordan, and John Barrowman will all be seen lending their voices to a song or two. David Harewood and Chris Wood are also slated to appear, but won't be singing in either episode.

The winn and james vigilante team thing is still stupid. The two of them need to die while trying to stop a crime.

‘Supergirl’: Teri Hatcher Joins Season 2 In Mystery Role

Teri Hatcher, who starred as Lois Lane in ABC’s Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, is returning to the DC Comics universe, joining the Season 2 cast of the CW’s Supergirl in a recurring role.

Details of her character aren’t known, but it’s described by the CW as “a mysterious new role that will become the new Big Bad of Season 2.”

OH man I hope he plays Hercules!!!

Supergirl adds Kevin Sorbo as new villain

Supergirl has added another familiar genre face: Kevin Sorbo has landed a recurring role on The CW super series, EW has learned.

The Hercules alum will play a mysterious new villain, though further details are being kept under wraps.

“Since his days as Hercules, Kevin Sorbo has brought such a strong presence to the screen and we couldn’t be more excited to have him join us on Supergirl,” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg says.

Sorbo’s casting comes days after it was announced that Lois & Clark alum Teri Hatcher has booked a multi-episode arc as the new Big Bad of season 2.

View media item 2321618

Last edited:
Watched the newest episode and she stays getting hit by people who don't have super strength but knock her down.

jimmy still sucks as some vigilante hero. You were a damn photographer and now an editor, you're not supposed to be fighting crime. Join the neighborhood watch or the police academy.

One of the many reasons I can't get through a full ep of the show.

Jimmy is a lame. Tech dude aint much better. Don't care for Mon-El either.

I'd rather enjoy the lesbian adventures of Alex.

Mon-El's comedic timing has made him entertaining

Jimmy & Winn need to suffer a devastating injury. Those geeks :smh:

Back
Top Bottom