̶S̶U̶P̶E̶R̶G̶I̶R̶L̶ BATWOMAN (tv show) THREAD - S2 PREMIERES 2021

Someone was spot on when he said he looked like bizzaro. Dude looks pale. Reminds me of sam witwer / doomsday from smallville.

Download it or watch a stream

I dont think i've watched a single one of the series I follow live

Look at those dorks and their glasses. I wear glasses.

tumblr_inline_obejxbFE1z1u6dfem_540.jpg

^ Dude definitely had more bulk/muscle on Teen Wolf.

CW doesn't let anyone else get gainz except Ollie/Diggles.

Last edited:
Ever time I see Supergirl now all I can think of her just arching at back on all fours

Last edited:
:wow: Oh **** I totally didn't realize that was Melissa Benoist in that topless scene interviewing to be a part of some rich Muslim guys harem ready to get dookied on Dubai style :rofl:

She's a real ambitious freak on the low. Got range.

Last edited:
She's really attractive. Surprised she isn't a movie star instead of a tv star.

I need to watch that episode of Homeland again. She should've done more nude stuff on showtime cable shows.

Last edited:
Saw her nudes in The Fappening.

She's aight

Definitely a freak

Last edited:
I really hope some of the writers on CW DC shows go to Supergirl and kill that Superman off. Like a different death of Superman story.

Maybe even move her to Metropolis.

Dude ain't say a word or make a move and already annoys me.

Stephen Amell's face.. :rofl:

He looked ticked off that son got the nerve to show up in the superman costume looking like that.. :lol:

His expression is great. Looks like superman needs to start using the salmon ladder too.

Supergirl casts Superman villain Metallo — exclusive

When Superman makes his way to Supergirl this fall, the Man of Steel will be facing off against one of his oldest foes from the comics. EW has learned exclusively that Frederick Schmidt has been tapped to play Metallo.

When international assassin John Corben is badly injured after taking on both Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) and Superman (Tyler Hoechlin), he is reborn by a shadow organization into the Kryptonite-powered supervillain Metallo.

Superman’s adversary first appeared in Action Comics in 1959, but has been showcased in many iterations — all usually involving some form of Kryptonite-powered suit or cybernetic enhancements. Smallville fans may recall that Brian Austin Green took of the mantle of Metallo in season 9.

Schmidt joins other Supergirl newcomers in season 2, including Hoechlin as Superman, Lynda Carter as POTUS, Chris Wood as Mon-El, Sharon Leal as Miss Martian, Katie McGrath as Lena Luthor, Ian Gomez as Snapper Carr, and Floriana Lima as Maggie Sawyer.

Metallo will appear in at least two episodes, starting with the season 2 premiere, airing Monday, Oct. 10 at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

My memory may be deceiving me but it feels like the CW edited some of the dialogue for this week by week reairong. It doesn't feel all preachy about women empowerment like it dod on CBS

Back
Top Bottom