→ The Official: Pac Div Thread: Album: "GMB" Out Now! ←

Whatever happened to these guys? I haven't heard any new music from them in years!!!

My first encounter with these guys was the Church League Champions mixtape back in '09. I remember I had ordered a 10.Deep t shirt from Karmaloop and I was surprised to find the physical mixtape in there with the t shirt. 8) :smokin

Whatever happened to these guys? I haven't heard any new music from them in years!!!

My first encounter with these guys was the Church League Champions mixtape back in '09. I remember I had ordered a 10.Deep t shirt from Karmaloop and I was surprised to find the physical mixtape in there with the t shirt. 8) :smokin

I know Mibbs dropped a project with Scoop Deville last year. On the Shots Fired podcast he said the 3 of them were focusing on solo stuff. They're on good terms though.

Last edited:
Damn, seeing this thread pop back up had me thinking they dropped some new material :\

Pac Div was on heavy rotation my senior year in HS. that blendtape was flaaaaaaames.

also Women Problems and Paper, i had to add that to the tracklist. thats when i had my first car too, :pimp:

occasionally i hear some new music from them scattered around, and it always knocks. smh at me for not keeping up with them. unfortunately, they fell into that group of artist that you know are hot, but you tend to not keep up with what they are doing.

that being said imma see whats new from them. its been a minute.

EDIT: they were also kinda ahead of their time with their style and approach. everyone was still on their white tees, and baggy jeans. then you have them rockin g-shocks, stussy tees and some raw denim. they don't get the credit they deserve.

Last edited:
Man these dudes & U-N-I were such tough groups. They peaked Church League Champions tho. After that I wasnt feeling their new stuff. Still waiting on Grown Kid Syndrome album but instead they gave us BS smh

Mibbs dropped a forgettable EP called The Program and Like dropped an instrumental tape Soundscape.

Everything except for GMB still gets played.

Is there any material that I'm missing from them? I currently have...
Church League Champions
Don't Mention It
Mania!
The Div
GMB

I never knew Like and Mibbs were brothers. Anyways one of my fav joints off that don't mention it mixtape.

I know Mibbs dropped a project with Scoop Deville last year. On the Shots Fired podcast he said the 3 of them were focusing on solo stuff. They're on good terms though.
Damn so I guess we're not getting no more Pac Div material? I just downloaded that Mibbs Freebass project.

Damn, seeing this thread pop back up had me thinking they dropped some new material :\
I'll be sure to update if they do 8)

Pac Div was on heavy rotation my senior year in HS. that blendtape was flaaaaaaames.

also Women Problems and Paper, i had to add that to the tracklist. thats when i had my first car too, :pimp:

occasionally i hear some new music from them scattered around, and it always knocks. smh at me for not keeping up with them. unfortunately, they fell into that group of artist that you know are hot, but you tend to not keep up with what they are doing.

that being said imma see whats new from them. its been a minute.

EDIT: they were also kinda ahead of their time with their style and approach. everyone was still on their white tees, and baggy jeans. then you have them rockin g-shocks, stussy tees and some raw denim. they don't get the credit they deserve.
they were def ahead of times. I always have trouble keeping uopwith artists, since I'm always discovering new artists.

Man these dudes & U-N-I were such tough groups. They peaked Church League Champions tho. After that I wasnt feeling their new stuff. Still waiting on Grown Kid Syndrome album but instead they gave us BS smh
I honestly don't think they peaked at CLC. I think they peaked with their Mania! mixtape, cause after that I stopped liking music they were putting out.

Mibbs dropped a forgettable EP called The Program and Like dropped an instrumental tape Soundscape.

Everything except for GMB still gets played.
I never knew Like was a producer, apparently he's more focused on that. I kinda like GMB more than The Div.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry They have another mixtape before CLC called, Sealed For Freshness. You didn't know Like was a producer? He produced some stuff on The Div (Posted, Brown, High Five) and some stuff on GMB. He also produced Sing About Me. Also, just curious, why did you like GMB more than The Div?

Damn I forgot all about Dont Mention it smh. That mixtape was tough too but yea I stopped listening to em too after I heard Mania smh. Such a disappointment. I tried to listen to em afterwards but it was never the same

Damn I forgot all about Dont Mention it smh. That mixtape was tough too but yea I stopped listening to em too after I heard Mania smh. Such a disappointment. I tried to listen to em afterwards but it was never the same
HOL UP
I know I aint tweeted in nearly a year, but dont think I don't see them shots you were sending at my Hawks. NBA needs to contract those sorry *** Sixers

back to our regularly schedule programing :lol:

But check out GMB they had some dope joints on there.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry

Rep for posting "Rollin," that instrumental is one of my alarms. Yep, Like and Mibbs are brothers. I'll never forget I was backstage at a show and Like came up to me out the blue and introduced himself. That's RNS right there Most artists I worked with and met have been genuine like that, but that was cool of him.

From the sounds of that interview Mibbs had with Jeff Weiss and Nocando, I think they see the light, them cats are in their early 30s, so at this point they're trying to get every penny out the industry as solo artists. Can't fault that.

"Taste" is probably in my top 5 Pac Div favorites

HOL UP
I know I aint tweeted in nearly a year, but dont think I don't see them shots you were sending at my Hawks. NBA needs to contract those sorry *** Sixers

But check out GMB they had some dope joints on there

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

This was rather random especially from you lmao. But yo this was all part of my Sixers plan. We gon get them top & lottery picks, get some good free agents and we'll be alright. But then theres your Hawks who are continously stuck in mediocrity which is no mans land in the NBA. Yall might as well rebuild cuz that squad yall got now is getting swept in the first but that aint nothing new is it lol. And ehhh I'll check it out. I aint eem listen to The Div either lol

They definitely peaked with Mania, things just weren't the same after that. They had that motivational rap down packed. I still listen to Mania and Don't Mention It frequently. These dudes had the juice and it really PISSES ME OFF what happened with them. Pac div is partly responsible for the rest of the west popping and they should be were TDE, Dom, and Nipsey are right now.

HOL UP

But check out GMB they had some dope joints on there

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

This was rather random especially from you lmao. But yo this was all part of my Sixers plan. We gon get them top & lottery picks, get some good free agents and we'll be alright. But then theres your Hawks who are continously stuck in mediocrity which is no mans land in the NBA. Yall might as well rebuild cuz that squad yall got now is getting swept in the first but that aint nothing new is it lol. And ehhh I'll check it out. I aint eem listen to The Div either lol

Yall gone tank and not eem end up with the #1 pick :lol:
The DiV wasn't all that, main reason I liked it because I finally got the full version of "She"

They definitely peaked with Mania, things just weren't the same after that. They had that motivational rap down packed. I still listen to Mania and Don't Mention It frequently. These dudes had the juice and it really PISSES ME OFF what happened with them. Pac div is partly responsible for the rest of the west popping and they should be were TDE, Dom, and Nipsey are right now.

I'm telling yall, give GMB a chance, I listened to a few months ago for the 2nd time and I really slept on it. But, even if yall don't like it,we still got a few good projects to keep us comfortable. You're right about that motivational rap, songs like "Out" really have you wanting to be more and do more.

That era of West Coast cats (2006-09): Pac Div, UNI, Dom, Nip, Fashawn, Blu. It's sad that only a few of em are actually realizing the level of success we thought they'd reach

That era of West Coast cats (2006-09): Pac Div, UNI, Dom, Nip, Fashawn, Blu. It's sad that only a few of em are actually realizing the level of success we thought they'd reach

Real talk, though. They were a huge part of why mainstream rap is the way it is now.

It's kinda sad, cause those dudes were IT. It's like once the music industry money machine noticed the new wave and picked their winners it was a wrap.

Think about who's got hella rich off that era. Basically Wiz and that's it. And Drake.

Everyone else who's doing good had to grind HELLA hard on some independent ****.

Meanwhile you see Kid Ink had a hit after getting clowned for years cause he was tryna ride that wave but didn't have any talent or anything interesting to say.

Last edited:
Smh i still bump Church League champions to GMB faithfully these dudes had so much talents , they were in heavy rotation in highschool .

Those guys were my soundtrack during those years of HS in LA...strange to think that that era is pretty much over.  Oh well, we'll always have the memories...and this little-known gem of a project

Audiomack

mibbs-youre-dead.jpg

BeYoung

beyoung-spozd-2.jpg

I haven't checked them out yet. But I'm going in with low expectations. That Mibbs project he dropped a while back was complete trash.

Back
Top Bottom