╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

^cool I'm glad Baron is "we". Hopefully they can make a trade or something to get them near the playoffs. They're 3-5 players away. Wing being the biggest whole. If Memphis was looking to move Rudy, I'd send that 4th pick for him. Its GOTTA a team looking to move a good player who is replaceable.

Let's look at our roster as of right now...

Guards:
Baron Davis
Daniel Gibson
Ramon Sessions
Anthony Parker
Manny Harris

Forwards:
Samardo Samuels
Antawn Jamison
Luke Harongody
JJ Hickson
Joey Graham
Alonzo Gee
Christian Eyenga

Centers:
Semih Erden
Ryan Hollins
Anderson Varejao

changes need to be made, but we have solid guards..

Let's look at our roster as of right now...

Guards:
Baron Davis
Daniel Gibson
Ramon Sessions
Anthony Parker
Manny Harris

Forwards:
Samardo Samuels
Antawn Jamison
Luke Harongody
JJ Hickson
Joey Graham
Alonzo Gee
Christian Eyenga

Centers:
Semih Erden
Ryan Hollins
Anderson Varejao

changes need to be made, but we have solid guards..

I think everyone can go honestly. I like Andy, JJ, razor Ramon, hollins, erden, and gee but boobie been slackin and even tho manny held it down I don't know.... Everyone can go honestly. Our roster is like we're an expansion team.

I really would like to see Jamison gone. I never wanted him as a cav in the 1st place.

I think with a lock out looming we may see Parker retire.

Hoping to see some exciting new picks and some players get lost. Baron isn't getting traded no one but us will pay his bloated salary unless we waive him which I doubt because he's being such a team player and after seeing "vinsanity" lose $14mill about to be waived by Phoenix I doubt he makes waves with Kyrie coming.

I like baron tho. Just thinkin out loud.

I think everyone can go honestly. I like Andy, JJ, razor Ramon, hollins, erden, and gee but boobie been slackin and even tho manny held it down I don't know.... Everyone can go honestly. Our roster is like we're an expansion team.

I really would like to see Jamison gone. I never wanted him as a cav in the 1st place.

I think with a lock out looming we may see Parker retire.

Hoping to see some exciting new picks and some players get lost. Baron isn't getting traded no one but us will pay his bloated salary unless we waive him which I doubt because he's being such a team player and after seeing "vinsanity" lose $14mill about to be waived by Phoenix I doubt he makes waves with Kyrie coming.

I like baron tho. Just thinkin out loud.

Not a Cavs fan obviously, but Williams needs to be the pick. Drafting Williams at 1 gives you such a better option with your second pick.

Williams + Kemba/Knight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kyrie + ________

Go against the grain Cleveland!!!!! It will work!

Not a Cavs fan obviously, but Williams needs to be the pick. Drafting Williams at 1 gives you such a better option with your second pick.

Originally Posted by dland24

honestly i like what your saying. but from what i keep hearing kyrie is the most solid player. can't wait to see these guys in action next year

honestly i like what your saying. but from what i keep hearing kyrie is the most solid player. can't wait to see these guys in action next year

Dan Gilbert says he wants to "win now" and all this #+#%, but we are most likely drafting a guy who isnt even coming next year.
I am disappointed by that.  
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

Dan Gilbert says he wants to "win now" and all this #+#%, but we are most likely drafting a guy who isnt even coming next year.
I am disappointed by that.  
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

Williams needs to be the pick. Drafting Williams at 1 gives you such a better option with your second pick.

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING. Take Derrick and Kemba. You get a low post/developing wing in Derrick and a solid PG in Kemba who is a PROVEN winner as we saw in the damn Big East tournament and the NCAA tournament.

Kyrie seems cool but I'd rather see the Cavs get the most bang.

Williams needs to be the pick. Drafting Williams at 1 gives you such a better option with your second pick.

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING. Take Derrick and Kemba. You get a low post/developing wing in Derrick and a solid PG in Kemba who is a PROVEN winner as we saw in the damn Big East tournament and the NCAA tournament.

Kyrie seems cool but I'd rather see the Cavs get the most bang.

Back
Top Bottom