★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

**** Shelli, entitled and uppity *** chick. She just wants to be on tv, that's why she wants to make jury so bad.

Jackie, with her big lilo and stich mouf, is sexy as hell.

Last edited:
They keep going back and forth on who they wanna evict..Make up your minds damn it

but seriously, please evict the old hag

I have a feeling Meg is one of those transplants from the Midwest that make it a point to tell everyone they're from NYC even though they just moved there :lol:

she's from Jersey

there's been so much flip flopping, i don't care which one of them goes.  If Austin was smart he'd vote out Shelli and cripple Vanessa leaving her with just Steve]

That way Austin and the twins stay good with James and them, and take the power position from Vanessa.  She needs them more than they need her and they don't even realize it.  They just do whatever she tells them.

I'm tired of looking at Shelli and Clay's smug entitled faces.  I'm just glad 1 of them is going.  Hopefully BB doesn't try to pull any twist to save them

They don't seem liked as much as other "showmances"

Last edited:
This boy cody was a straight sucka last season :smh:

I know he's not balling like that to refuse $500,000 cuz his dad is pushing a base 3 series BMW

Last edited:
Meg doesn't stand a chance with physical comps.   She said she was in a cast right before she came on the show.  She's had a lot o knee surgeries for rheumatoid Arthritis

yeah, she was a casting recruit she didn't even apply.  

there were a lot of recruits this season.  

Clay (thought it had something to do with Big Brothers & Sisters youth program)

Liz and Julia (applied for another show about twins that got cancelled),

Jeff and Jackie (Amazing Race)

Meg (friends with someone from Survivor)

Becky (found on Tinder, they were looking for a fit athletic female)

I think Jace too but i'm not sure

Last edited:
1. Becky 2. Julia 3. John 4.Jackie 5. Shelli.  Austin, Meg, Steve, Vanessa all doing horribly

Becky is blowing them out,

she could actually take all 3 prizes and still with the lead she has

not much separation between 2-5

Becky winning would not be a bad thing, she's on to Vanessa and wanted to keep Clay this week.
^hoh comp standings as of now

Last edited:
Winner

Becky takes all 3 prize.  Never Have-not, $5000 and HOH

I can dig it

200w.gif

^nah that just happened today. I just went back and watched it.

Clay made up a lie about James and James confronted him.  Clay tried to get in James face then they cut to fish.  Production must have broken it up

Clay acted like a *****.  It would be hard to keep from knocking that smirk off his face

Last edited:
Look at the fool clay :smh:

wonder if they are going to show what happened today on the live show

View media item 1661468

What happened 

Did they end up showing this on the show? 

Basically Jmac told Clay that he thinks Vanessa controls Shelli
Clay tells Vanessa James told him that Vanessa is controlling Shelli
Vanessa takes this and asks James if he has a problem with her
James goes to Clay and says don't mention his name anymore. Clay tells him to shut up and James calls him a coward
Clay gets in his face Fish
After this point there is this huge house blow up about Clay/Jmac/Vanessa
Basically Jmac ends up covering for Clay and becoming a legit target for Vanessa

water water here is the video...watch it before it gets taken down

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom