⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were talking about WC winning Umtiti who is injury prone ( Needs surgery by the way), out of form, lost his place to a kid, who has never played in the EPL before and his club wanna sell him for 50M. foh

Arsenal got nothing to do with that.
we were also talking about 7th place europa league arsenal who hasn't sniffed a trophy in decades and has the worst defense i've seen in a loooong time
umtiti's form has been back to world class normal too... lenglet is just a beast

jape jape is just trying to be slick to get funding for his MdL transfer.

Ain’t no one paying 50 million for Umtiti, the rumors surrounding his injury are extremely worrisome.

we were also talking about 7th place europa league arsenal who hasn't sniffed a trophy in decades and has the worst defense i've seen in a loooong time
umtiti's form has been back to world class normal too... lenglet is just a beast
Our last real trophy was the FA cup a few years ago. Bit of hype on your part. And we're a crap defensive, bottling team who are 5th place in one of the most competitive leagues in the world with one of the worse top 4 races in recent memory. Umtiti needs surgery and is only playing so Barca can shop him in the summer and fleece somebody. It's gonna cost you.

Ya'll want De Ligt but you want him for peanuts and you know it's gonna cost you. You want Laca for peanuts as well. But he's also gonna cost you. Get real.

You rightttttttt, Tom didn’t take over tho. :lol:

Hope you read and got my post from earlier. We are Cityyy!
My bad I've been posting in the NBA Playoff Thread so my notifications have been spammed with posts from there.

You only City because we are benefiting you. You was never shooting with us in the gym! :lol:

We got you tho, FA Cup is a wrap and your Wolves will be in Europa next season.

jape jape is just trying to be slick to get funding for his MdL transfer.

Ain’t no one paying 50 million for Umtiti, the rumors surrounding his injury are extremely worrisome.
barca has the money
it was just a random hypothetical cause i've always liked laca.

tbh i still wouldn't want umtiti to leave even though we have a surplus of defenders.
and i wouldn't be too torn about losing MDL as long as it's not madrid.
todibo has all the potential to be a great player

My bad I've been posting in the NBA Playoff Thread so my notifications have been spammed with posts from there.

You only City because we are benefiting you. You was never shooting with us in the gym! :lol:

We got you tho, FA Cup is a wrap and your Wolves will be in Europa next season.

Perfect.

We’ll do our best to beat/tie Liverpool next week and you’ll reciprocate in a few weeks.

We all win. It’s the perfect partnership.

WOLVES & MAN CITY :pimp:

See I knew this could work, and Armada Armada had his doubts :smh:

But I’m glad we’re on the same page here.

And next season you’re gonna have a lot more of Portugal’s finest according to reports :lol:
I'll take Felix over Fernandes. Gabriel Jesus been MIA since the WC2018 started, we need a backup Striker. Aguero doing too many music vids, son might end up retiring early and live that life lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom