⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie and Neymar lowkey the same. Both dudes are different and antagonizing personalities, wanted to break away from the main star to do their own thing, had a super talented teenager take control of the squad while they were out, and now may both end up back with the superstar they wanted to get away from :lol:
Birds of a feather...

b-r-ifi-could-compare-myself-to-any-footballer-it-30187237.png

DXuWbHIW0AAOJ2x.jpg

it doesn't make sense to me either but it seems he occupies the same space as messi and barca wasn't patient enough (and valverde sucks) to let coutinho grow in to the famous iniesta midfield position.
messi plays behind suarez alot which is where coutinho loves to cut in to but all the defenders messi brings with him to the middle crowds that space. it leaves the whole left wing open but he isn't fast enough to take that space which is why i think alba has been so effective going forward.
the pressure has def gotten to him. when he first got to barca he was so free flowing and was actually really great but now you can tell he is overthinking every touch. and thats easy to do cause the barca fans expect to never lose the ball

even robert fernandez (previous technical secretary) envisioned him as a attacking center mid not a winger when he recruited him.
i still think coutinho can be successful but not in valmierda's tactics
in the 10 was exactly where I envisioned coutinho flourishing, but the conundrum of Messi taking up that space makes sense. He deserves another chance under different management imo I even enjoyed watching him when he was at pool

Add me to the list of Anyone but Spurs.
Chelski winning it would mean nothing for them or for Football in general so who cares.

Manu fans in here really rooting for Mancity sometimes. You had a shiite season but get your priorites straight

North London supercup be damned. Spuds winning the CL would rock the foundations of Football as we know it.

Add me to the list of Anyone but Spurs.
Chelski winning it would mean nothing for them or for Football in general so who cares.

Manu fans in here really rooting for Mancity sometimes. You had a shiite season but get your priorites straight

North London supercup be damned. Spuds winning the CL would rock the foundations of Football as we know it.
Better the devil you know...

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry I like the Sacais

The look Pedro gives Azpi is hilarious

Didn't know Copa America (in English) will be on ESPN+

Speaking of, Neymar left training with knee pain

Last edited:
Juve’s kits looks like they are trying way too hard
Doing too much is a constant theme it seems like for next years kits all around

Wth is going on in Barca??

We got frenkie!

Other than that no one knows what the **** is going on
Literally every other article valmierda in and valmierda out

Wow rumor is that de ligt isn’t holding out for more money but that he is waiting to see who the new manager is cause he’s doesn’t think he will develop under valverde

Lort how smart is this kid?

Must've seen what happened to Titi boi coming off a career year and WC win :lol::smh:,I wouldn't blame him.

New blood at the helm would be great for Barca but I'd be wary of pulling the trigger on sacking him if the list of potential replacements is legit...

Minus whale just contact Sarri before Juve seal his signature, his attacking philosophy + La Pulga would light Europe up :sick:

gimme sarri, ten hag, pep, tuchel

i know the goal is the CL but i just want to see this super saiyan messi with a team that plays beautiful football again.
even under luis enrique the philosophy already changed drastically but it was still exciting.
valmierda's football is 3 dm's and sergi roberto as a right wing. :frown: :sick::smh:
it's time to get back to our roots. iniesta's absence took away a lot but now barca has frenkie, arthur, puig, alena
just need the right manager to get them there.

xavi will be ready in 3-4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom