⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late but it was good to see a 4-0 win yesterday. Feel like it’s been forever since they scored that many and kept a clean sheet 🔴 ⚪

ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario you were right about about Bayern a few weeks back. They keep starting slow and always concede first :smh:

The streak of games in a row where they have may be up to double digits now. really hope they bring in some midfield reinforcements this window.

It's real grimey the way they did him. Weird behavior. Idk maybe it's something contractual.

I wish Inaki Williams was a better goal scorer. Talented player but lacks that nose for goals
Same. I thought his transition to a CF would elevate his game but he's been pretty underwhelming the last couple of seasons. He has everything you want in a player with his pace, height and ability to take on any defender but he lacks that mamba mentality.

Athletic Bilbao has been a mess for like 3 years now so that might be why he hasn't been playing to his potential. Would love to see him flourish at a club like Barca or Atletico but I'm sure he's too loyal to his club. His buyout clause is really high up there too right now.

did you just see this? There’s another one from a few years ago that’s even funnier but I was afraid to share. Didn’t want to start no drama in here. Can’t telll if he’s serious or part of his act.

Yea it was my first time seeing it, i went down the youtube rabbit hole. And i think it's an act for entertainment purposes. :lol:

Happy New Year, fellas. Feliz Ano Novo. 🇧🇷🇵🇹
AC49C12D-A8E3-4A0C-B207-E809F4F23105.jpeg

Where's the McAllan and Yamakazi?

Literally had to check myself because I went from this to the movie thread immediately. Noticed the couch:lol:

Barca didn’t think he was done. The board couldn’t afford his wages. That’s why Messi threw a fit this summer. But even still he hasn’t scored an away goal in europe since Luis Enrique was in charge.

but Barca weren’t winning the league so if atleti ends up winning and keeping Real from winning then it would be a good move imo.

bruh this some quitter mentality thinking the squad was done while holding on to Messi even before the race started against a sus field.

Something actually obnoxious though is Marcos Llorente and Luis Suarez continuing to do what they’ve done this season and spearhead the attack for both goals today.

bruh this some quitter mentality thinking the squad was done while holding on to Messi even before the race started against a sus field.

Something actually obnoxious though is Marcos Llorente and Luis Suarez continuing to do what they’ve done this season and spearhead the attack for both goals today.
Maybe and that’s only because of Messi but he has carried this squad since Neymar left. And with 40% of our goals going to atleti, think I ’m being realistic. Barca is in rebuild mode. It was always going to be that. Messi even talked about it talking about a new cycle has started which is why he felt it was a good time to leave. We have teenagers as out and out starters and add that to controversy this summer and not signing a replacement for Suarez. It’s not that far fetched.

also, the difference between Llorente is no one saw him reach those heights. Suarez scoring 8 goals isn’t really surprising.

Lamps on the hot seat 👀

He's obviously not the best Chelsea can get and they've always been ruthless with firing managers but I don't think his performance is worthy of a firing at all. He does need to stop playing Werner on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom