⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started watching the PL in the 2015-16 season.
The 2016-17 season was when I solidified my choice to support Spurs. I decided at the time to commemorate that decision with a framed kit signed by the whole squad.
CAF4D5BD-7735-46FA-8E47-00D8C816296C.jpeg

51661AC6-C7AA-4F6E-A97A-97D40950E824.jpeg

Later I picked up this as well
751CD029-7C78-4580-9E36-94FA0C6A767C.jpeg
I think spurs having Belgian players also swayed you

Dembele, vertonghen, Alderweireld

I think spurs having Belgian players also swayed you

Dembele, vertonghen, Alderweireld
If anything, that was more of a bonus. If the 3 Belgians played for Liverpool I still would've picked Spurs.
It was mostly down to the style of play and Son and Kane's partnership. And I liked the underdog factor, it'll make the experience all the better when/if we finally end our trophy drought.

That’s flames bro!!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥
I checked to see if the Dutch store I got the framed signed Bale Spurs kit from also ships internationally but apparently they only ship to Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. Their physical store is a sight to behold, absolutely massive collection.

d32dddf22873ddb07c6895a93d52e752.png

b04ac3498e0f51d4af8f0a1d0a58e5b0.png

Didn't look too bad, has there been any new info?
Don’t even know I’m watching the post game show and they said he came off injured
Hope so, he’s like 10 for 10 in NLD

edit: mourinho said he’ll prob be good for Sunday

:lol:
Really just baffling to watch how much he suddenly improved his overall game. He's everywhere doing everything

honestly, I think he is just healthy. I also think that with bale in form now, lucas playing better, and son being the threat that he is, people are giving him more time and space to operate and he is having fun with it.

that socrates and roberto carlos must be worth crazy. just to have it on my record of life. I was at Luxembourg for 4hrs then dipped back to Amsterdam :lol:

I remember watching that match when Tevez refused to come on. To think that City had Tevez and Balotelli at the same time :lol:

Wonder if it's to announce he's staying...:nerd:

In other news

:nerd:

Khelaifi claims both his golden geese are staying put in Paris

ADM extended one year

So Pedrerol from the El Chiringuito crew says that Mendes has been in talks with Real over a Ron return...

Marca are reporting the same today

Belcher's big Messi scoop...

P$G have apparently already set aside all the finances for a move and are convinced they have a much more attractive project to offer him than Barca...

Also says that the dressing room believe that the last game this week is the last time that they'll play him as a rival.

Thing that separates him is his credibility, he's the one who first broke the stories of Neymar wanting out and then Messi last year so he's got some really solid sources

I would go back and dig up my ****post about Messi replacing Mbappe next year, but I'm too lazy. If they can keep Kylian and add Messi then I think we all need to crowdsource a FFP investigation :lol:
Yea I think we'll have to because Khelaifi was saying earlier in the week that Mbappe and Lannisterinho are going nowhere :lol:. Sounds like they're going for it all and really trying to assemble the greatest attack ever :sick:

They're slowly announcing extensions for other players so I think that's on the horizon for those 2.

Definitely need an independent investigation because nothings gonna come from any UEFA one with Khelaifi sitting pretty already on their executive board :lol::smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom