⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We bought in Pjanic (35m), Higuain, Benatia (loan), Alves (free).

We won the double as expected and made a Final.

I don't like Higuain but I think he was crucial in getting us into the Final and almost completing a Treble.

Is he worth it? I'm not sure. Was he part of the reason we went to a UCL Final and nearly won a Treble, yes.

PSG's goals should be the same or else why spend that money?

Pulisic scores an early goal

It's going to be a fun Bundesliga season for those placing interest in American youth development.

Woke up this morning to Weston McKennie pulling the strings from deep for Schalke only to watch Pulisic score against Bayern Munich shortly after.

I imagine young Timothy Tillman is on the bench for Bayern right now too.

I'm a big fan of the US/Germany relationship.

Whatever gets these young kids high level experience they need.

BeIn Sports saying Coutinho to Barca is hours away...

Honestly if Pool manage to get a 100m bag for him,I'd buy Obama and just use Firmino in Coutinhos old position

The pace in that attack would be a nightmare for backlinks across England :sick:

If true, we better make the best of the last couple of weeks in this window. We need to win the goddamn league man.

pulisic's goal. looks like he broke his ankle or something :lol:

DGfaYWAXgAIaPyK.jpg

Pulisic once again demonstrated he has the goods this game.
I always thought it was pronounced Pulisitch like you'd normally expect from that type of name

pulisic's goal. looks like he broke his ankle or something :lol:

DGfaYWAXgAIaPyK.jpg

An extreme visual example but I call this pace control, drag your toes against the turf slowing your momentum on the dribble for added control completing the next action.

Pulisic once again demonstrated he has the goods this game.
I always thought it was pronounced Pulisitch like you'd normally expect from that type of name

I heard him say in an interview that his grandfather abandoned the Croat pronunciation when he immigrated to the U.S.

these big *** pictures on new nt are too much

season is finally kicking off :smokin

Word,can't tell the difference when posting from mobile

IMG_20170805_172637.jpg

This would be a hard album cover

I have a feeling this may be the year Bayern doesn't run away with the title.

we have been shaky so far in preseason, but we played dortmund at full strenth without robben, james, thiago, and neuer and still won. muller is looking back to himself. tollisso looks like a good pickup already who will be getting major first team minutes. renato seems to be earning carlo's trust also. I think we just need more time to jell especially the backline. once boateng and hummels get 100% we should be better. like carlo said, at milan he lost every single preseason game and then went on to win CL that same year. I trust him when he says he isn't worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom