⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d take Ney on loan with PSG paying half his salary so we don’t have to see Borja Mayoral play or Lucas be Rodrygo’s backup. And can also facilitate the sale of Asensio before losing him on a free.

Would make room for CR. But I think stock market United wouldn’t sell because a CR7 sale hurts their brand/value. Nor do I see Flo submitting an offer to the offices of fifa 13 player manager Mbappe.
Neymar got a eu passport?

What do you think about de ligt?

I'm all for it. can't be mad getting one of the biggest young CB talents in the world. anything is better than watching another season of pavard getting big minutes. he's still got a lot of developing to do, but even if he isn't a long term player for us he's only 22. if we can get him for 60-75 and he keeps getting better we can easily sell him on for that price or more. he's a childhood bayern fan though, so I could see him wanting to be here for a while.

Y’all had your best season ever and managed to only win the FA cup.

It’s all downhill from here for ‘Pool.

Nice try but that was hardly our best season ever. You must have the memory of a gold fish because we won the champions league in ‘19 and the EPL the following season. What has United done lately aside from making itself into a running joke?

Nice try but that was hardly our best season ever. You must have the memory of a gold fish because we won the champions league in ‘19 and the EPL the following season. What has United done lately aside from making itself into a running joke?

they won a trophy even more recently than yall. pool in the mud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom