❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how Zlatan keeps doing it at his age. I still remember him scoring that indescribable goal against Italy in Euro 2004. Seems like lifetimes ago.

Bruh it blows my mind...he scored arguably the greatest goal I've seen 15 years ago...

Last edited:
He didn't have his heart in Manchester,stuff happens :lol:. For all his slipperiness,he sure is a class player. Real selling him was way more of a questionable move imo

DDG doesn't have his heart at Man United either but United still made an effort to make it work and keep him.

Real we're idiots too but they at least replaced him (somewhat).

I think this is one of LvG's most critical mistakes at United, letting Di Maria go after literally benching him second half of last season. If Jose does become manager of United next year, I know he would have LOVED to have him.

He didn't have his heart in Manchester,stuff happens :lol:. For all his slipperiness,he sure is a class player. Real selling him was way more of a questionable move imo

DDG doesn't have his heart at Man United either but United still made an effort to make it work and keep him.

Real we're idiots too but they at least replaced him (somewhat).

I think this is one of LvG's most critical mistakes at United, letting Di Maria go after literally benching him second half of last season. If Jose does become manager of United next year, I know he would have LOVED to have him.

DDG is a different personality completely though,dude is quite and reserved about his business and he handles everything like a professional. I agree that LVG had no clue how to best use him and having him wasting away on the bench the few times he was healthy was awful :x :smh:

DDG is a different personality completely though,dude is quite and reserved about his business and he handles everything like a professional. I agree that LVG had no clue how to best use him and having him wasting away on the bench the few times he was healthy was awful :x :smh:

Their has to be more to this situation, things we don't know. Di Maria got off to a flying start and then got hurt a bit and LvG just dropped him. The 70 million euro man, the whole situation just reeks.

Their has to be more to this situation, things we don't know. Di Maria got off to a flying start and then got hurt a bit and LvG just dropped him. The 70 million euro man, the whole situation just reeks.

You already know about LVG's world renowned man management skills...:smh:

Every news outlet and social media had PSG getting knocked out :smh:

Had to show em, once again.

Hopefully they'll get their respect now.

:rolleyes

Only giving him a brief reprieve after the last year of constant slander :lol:

Last edited:

Why doesn't cavani play more for psg?

Blanc plays Zlatan up front and moved Di Maria to the wing with Lucas.

Cycling him out of the starting 11

are they going to sell him now that he doesn't play as much?

I don't think so tbh.

I think it all depends on Zlatans decision at the end of this season.

It would be foolish of them to sell Cavani and then Zlatan leaves.

I think that's why they've held on and have been working his minutes and even trying him at the wing for the time being. Also their win record this year has kept him satisfied I would assume enough to at least hold out until the summer before making any decisions on whether he wants to leave or not.

I personally hope they keep him, but there were runors of Chelsea wanting him.

He is (imo) a world class striker that can keep Paris' dominance up even in the CL as long as they have their strong midfield together.

Plus I'm hoping they get Hazard to strengthen the attack. Cavani would be more than enough after Zlatan leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom