❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2825272.jpg

Soon....

0fc2823b5ea0f68015c5a9712a1b699a_41232.jpg
"Make ssssssssassssure you wear it during the interviewssssssssssssssss"

We just switched cable/internet providers from ATT Uverse to Time warner. It is a damn embarrassment that TWC only offers FS1 in HD and FS2 in SD. I'm pissed cause now I'm basically forced to watch only the games on FS1 cause the FS2 games only fill up like half my screen and are in horrible quality :x I thought having FS1 and 2 in HD was standard practice now since ATT offered it, I guess I was wrong smh

We just switched cable/internet providers from ATT Uverse to Time warner. It is a damn embarrassment that TWC only offers FS1 in HD and FS2 in SD. I'm pissed cause now I'm basically forced to watch only the games on FS1 cause the FS2 games only fill up like half my screen and are in horrible quality :x I thought having FS1 and 2 in HD was standard practice now since ATT offered it, I guess I was wrong smh

ESPN Deportes showing Tottenham vs Dortmund game in HD.

ESPN Deportes showing Tottenham vs Dortmund game in HD.

I suppose that's an option, although I don't speak spanish so I'd have to watch on mute :lol:

Thanks though

Last edited:
@ManUtd
#mufc XI: De Gea, Varela, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Schneiderlin, Fellaini, Memphis, Mata, Martial, Rashford.

#mufc subs: Romero, Darmian, Riley, Carrick, Schweinsteiger, Weir, Herrera.

@ManUtd

#mufc XI: De Gea, Varela, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Schneiderlin, Fellaini, Memphis, Mata, Martial, Rashford.

#mufc subs: Romero, Darmian, Riley, Carrick, Schweinsteiger, Weir, Herrera.

memphis and martial on the wings, rashford up top and mata at the 10 with fellaini and schneiderlin as the defensive mids?

If that's the case I'm actually really feeling that lineup.

Last edited:
Looks like it... I think Fellaini will get a bit more freedom to roam, depending on his fitness.  

When does Mata's ban start tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom