❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United, Arsenal & Barcelona scouts at Rennes vs Lyon
A number of scouts from some of Europe’s finest clubs are present tonight at the Roazhon Park to watch the Ligue 1 encounter between Rennes and Lyon.

From the Premier League, Manchester United, Arsenal, West Ham United, Southampton and Stoke City representatives are present tonight.

Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, AC Milan, Juventus, Bayer Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Köln, Celta Vigo, Malaga, Espanyol, Fiorentina, Lorient and Nantes also have people at the fixture this evening.

We were bossing it during the first half but typical Arsenal, we couldn't find the back of the net. We had chances like this, Elneny with a awful miss and Welbeck should have put it away here http://arsenalist.com/f/2015-16/ars...elbeck-misses-amazing-chance-to-equalize.html a ******* open net b. Alexis worked hard and you can tell that he wants to win but his form has been poor. Campbell shouldn't have been subbed off. Especially for Theo who provides nothing, the change he made to his playing style is so bizarre. Dude had no shots and lost the ball, made a couple of passes and that was it.
Iwobi contributed more, hit the post as you can see in the Welbeck clip.
The defense....the usual mental lapse/somehow getting bossed in a 1-on-1 situation.
**** is ******* sad man
much appreciated on the recap, holy **** those misses were bad, glad i didnt end up watching. Would of been hella salty seeing that final chance blown. Poor alexis, he just needs another goal or something, dude is trying so hard to get back into rythm. We're gonna need another centerback for sure in the summer to give more time to gabriel and see if wenger wants to groom chambers as a CB or a DM (i imagine he wants him to be a CB). Hoping to see welbeck at the striker more for the rest of teh campaign, **** idk how you gooners feel about this thought but i always wondered about arsene trying Alexis at striker, he has such a nose for the net, attacks every loose ball, links up very quickly and efficiently and has a quick trigger. Have been secretly hoping all season to see him up top with campbell, welbeck, ramsey on the flanks.

I can't stand how totally different RM looks in the Champions league compared to Domestic league this year.

So stupid I hate this team

Edit: nvm :pimp: fat face Casemiro!!!

Last edited:
We were bossing it during the first half but typical Arsenal, we couldn't find the back of the net. We had chances like this, Elneny with a awful miss and Welbeck should have put it away here http://arsenalist.com/f/2015-16/ars...elbeck-misses-amazing-chance-to-equalize.html a ******* open net b. Alexis worked hard and you can tell that he wants to win but his form has been poor. Campbell shouldn't have been subbed off. Especially for Theo who provides nothing, the change he made to his playing style is so bizarre. Dude had no shots and lost the ball, made a couple of passes and that was it.
Iwobi contributed more, hit the post as you can see in the Welbeck clip.
The defense....the usual mental lapse/somehow getting bossed in a 1-on-1 situation.
**** is ******* sad man
much appreciated on the recap, holy **** those misses were bad, glad i didnt end up watching. Would of been hella salty seeing that final chance blown. Poor alexis, he just needs another goal or something, dude is trying so hard to get back into rythm. We're gonna need another centerback for sure in the summer to give more time to gabriel and see if wenger wants to groom chambers as a CB or a DM (i imagine he wants him to be a CB). Hoping to see welbeck at the striker more for the rest of teh campaign, **** idk how you gooners feel about this thought but i always wondered about arsene trying Alexis at striker, he has such a nose for the net, attacks every loose ball, links up very quickly and efficiently and has a quick trigger. Have been secretly hoping all season to see him up top with campbell, welbeck, ramsey on the flanks.

I see Chambers as a CB, he did okay when we played him as a DM but for me, I think his best position is a CB. I don't know what has happened to Gabriel's composure, it's like it has disappeared overnight. I agree that we Welbeck should be our starting striker for the rest of the season, without a doubt. Regardless of whether Wenger stays or not, there's a lot of work to be done this summer.

Why don't NYCFC and Red Bulls go halffers on a new stadium like Lakers/Clippers?

That way they don't have to play on a baseball field

Last edited:
Why don't NYCFC and Red Bulls go halffers on a new stadium like Lakers/Clippers?

That way they don't have to play on a baseball field
I think because NYCFC want to actually be in NY.... Not NJ
Why don't BOTH teams share a stadium in NY
Probably because Red Bull Arena opened like 5 years ago, so it's still pretty new and one of the tops facilities in the league/can't justify abandoning that building

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom