❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(WARNING - this will offend the "EPL is the best league in the world" people, so y'all may not want to watch
laugh.gif
)
I just realized you probably take top players in ___ league vs top players in ___ league, and hypothetical winner of that is best league in the world

cmon man 
laugh.gif

Can't believe dudes were slandering Phil Schoen too. Thought he was lame at first, but after listening enough times I realized dude is the best American lead commentator.

This is why I started to find Ray Hudson annoying, because I grew to love Schoen, he's so intelligent and he does a great job presenting the game...Then Schoen is trying to say some info and Ray just starts shouting and ignores him sometimes :lol:

That's why I said its cute in the beginning but after watching the games for a couple years now I'm like "bro, shut up dude" :lol:

But that's the shtick, that's what they do, and Ray has become a household name because if it so props to him. I like Ray when he's in a discussion panel tho, where he's way less flamboyant. That year he literally ethered English football and the national team was so damn epic :smokin

(Someone post that)

Ray straight plays Phil, tells him he doesn't know what he's talking about :lol:
Phil is my dude. Smart dude, he really knows the game. I don't think he gets the credit he deserves.

:smokin .... Jamie or Owen.. don't know who's worst

Last edited:
I wouldn't compare the two... The Warriors have the potential to be one of the greatest teams in he history of the nba. City are just going to win the epl and be a great story.

I know many people who said last year in the finals that the Warriors better win it now because they'll never be back there, well they're playing even better than that last year. If this team is able to keep it's core and then spend wisely with the influx of the tv money, it'll be a real treat to watch.

Don't bring in the NBA team = Footy Team, the Warriors are the Warriors, Leicester is themselves. (Btw that comparison of the Warriors and Leicester is ridiculous, it'd be wayyyyyy more like Barca)

Still tho, this should have all ended when homie said Lakers = Man U cause that was comedy and rang true :lol:

I just realized you probably take top players in ___ league vs top players in ___ league, and hypothetical winner of that is best league in the world

cmon man :lol:

We already have that - the Champions League and Europa League. Where the past 4 years has said it all by now. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Cross-sport comparisons are dumb but if we really want to go this route, Leicester City is more like the '07 New York Giants. Up until the end, no one gave them a shot but week after week they stunned everyone in the playoffs on the road to a Super Bowl ring.

Last edited:
I really don't know. I don't think Leicester looked great yesterday. Newcastle had chances...but man they were terrible at times.

Palace then Southampton then Sunderland with no other competitions in between. Schedule does look good for them still pulling for them over Tottenham and Arsenal

Last edited:
Cross-sport comparisons are dumb but if we really want to go this route, Leicester City is more like the '07 New York Giants. Up until the end, no one gave them a shot but week after week they stunned everyone in the playoffs on the road to a Super Bowl ring.

**** the Giants

I wouldn't compare the two... The Warriors have the potential to be one of the greatest teams in he history of the nba. City are just going to win the epl and be a great story.

I know many people who said last year in the finals that the Warriors better win it now because they'll never be back there, well they're playing even better than that last year. If this team is able to keep it's core and then spend wisely with the influx of the tv money, it'll be a real treat to watch.

Nawwww

is @HEGGSY  FC a true cinderella story....

they ballin like its march madness

Ted Lasso knows how to compare teams

man u = dallas cowboys

liverpool = also dallas cowboys

Last edited:
hoping city keep it together today in CL. I don't know what the odds are that maybe they can get KDB back for the next round. I hope they focus all their effort toward a good showing in CL because they sure aren't doing it in the EPL :lol:

Barring a horrible showing, which i wouldnt put past them, City should be alright. I heard DeBruyne was ahead of schedule. Early April return???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom