❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suprised the terrorists didn't plan their attacks during euro 16 instead of late last year. Unless that was a dress rehearsal...

Yeah and France also has plenty of talent up top. Is Benzema the best French striker? Probably, but he's not completely irreplaceable.

Yeah and France also has plenty of talent up top. Is Benzema the best French striker? Probably, but he's not completely irreplaceable.

Yea they're covered pretty well up top. Hoping this means my dude Tony's gonna have a bigger role than expected...:nerd:

While Benzema has been suspected of being a part of the supposed extortion scam, which he denies any wrongdoing in, the French national football federation (FFF) indicated that he could not play for Les Bleus until his legal position has been clarified.

OHHHH OK

Like i know they are stacked but i was like Benz has to be on the team

Kingsley Coman, Andre-Pierre Gignac, Olivier Giroud, Antoine Griezmann, Anthony Martial and Dimitri Payet.

I like Coman and Griez....but Benz my top guy out of that group. It helps he plays as a true striker unlike Coman and Martial and Payet

Glad Benzema wasn't chosen, he'd only hinder France.
Congratulations to Real, don't like them but the desire to win is what took over the game and ushered them into the Semis.
Barca have me nervous with how they've played as of late, hoping for the best, Atletico is a tough team.

While Benzema has been suspected of being a part of the supposed extortion scam, which he denies any wrongdoing in, the French national football federation (FFF) indicated that he could not play for Les Bleus until his legal position has been clarified.

OHHHH OK

Like i know they are stacked but i was like Benz has to be on the team

Kingsley Coman, Andre-Pierre Gignac, Olivier Giroud, Antoine Griezmann, Anthony Martial and Dimitri Payet.

I like Coman and Griez....but Benz my top guy out of that group. It helps he plays as a true striker unlike Coman and Martial and Payet
Gignac has been doing pretty good in Mexico

Serie A is still a strong league but their youth academies are terrible now. Serie A clubs & the Italian FA have done nothing to invest in their youth academies & it's getting worse. .

SMH at Milan firing Sinisa Mihajlovic... The sheer arrogance of Silvio Berlusconi is hilarious. People complain about Wenger (rightly so), but this guy takes the cake. Everything about this once great club is failing from the footballing side to the financial side & the scary thing is Galliani & Berlusconi don't seem to be remotely aware.

Sad really because Sacchi's Milan teams were so much fun to watch. Some of the best football I've ever seen.

I couldn't believe that when I read it. Milan has been doing well under Mihajlovic, yea maybe the won't be playing in Europe next season but they have certainly improved overall. It's sad to see how far Milan has fallen. Mihajlovic was the right guy for them :smh: but we'll see how Brocchi does

Milan under Berlusconi is how I'd imagine a footy club being ran by Trump would be :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Memphis cant even get off the bench for a damn FA Cup game? Did this kid bang Van Gaal's daughter or something? :smh: Free Bleek!

would be damn nice to see Barca vs Real, and a Bayern vs City semi finals. I'd actually take City against Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom