❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see him making the most of his opportunities this season :smokin. Guess Benteke can pack his stuff huh? :lol:

Last edited:
Yea, they should be fine. The money flows deep in the EPL unlike the Portuguese League, especially in 2001.

But you never know, 50 million Sterliing for a Vardy or Mahrez could be tempting if one of those players want to leave. Hope they keep their squad tho.
Vardy nearing 30 so I doubt that. Probably gonna play out his career there? If Mahrez' heart is in Leicester they shouldn't sell him unless theres an offer they can't refuse. Just don't do what the Spurs did when Bale left.

With the influx of money I think they just need to patch their defense. Morgan and Huth are at the end of their careers. Don't the BPL winners get 50+mill and additional money for clinching Champions League? My numbers might be super outdated tho :lol:

Last edited:
Both B. Both. And speak of the devil, dude scores.

I guess it can be argument, their isn't a CLEARCUT best player out there in the EPL anymore, but I'd still go with Aguero.

But remaining healthy is a huge part of this, I'd need to see Sturridge healthy and play for a full season. But when he has been healthy he's been dope, especially that year with Suarez.

:rofl: Tom up in here lettin the extendo ring out...
I go to . Cats ignoring the facts per the usual and just hopping on to the next hot thing for the season. Real glory hunting fair weather cats in here. I can see how some of them in here supporting like 4 teams in one league.

Nice to see him making the most of his opportunities this season :smokin. Guess Benteke can pack his stuff huh? :lol:
Ain't nothing new. Dude been doing this. I bet if his name was Fernando Sturridge ,not from England and other things he'd get more love. Please see below and this is from September 2015. Goals to game rate has probably increased.

Daniel Sturridge has better Premier League scoring record for Liverpool than Luis Suarez and Fernando Torres after his double against Aston Villa
Daniel Sturridge has 37 goals in 57 Premier League games for Liverpool
He averages 0.65 goals a game, which is better than Fernando Torres
Sturridge's average beats Luis Suarez, Michael Owen and Robbie Fowler

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...double-against-Aston-Villa.html#ixzz465frnT3A
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rnando-Torres-double-against-Aston-Villa.html

Last edited:
I'm with you that he's one of the best talents at no.9 in the league when fit but he hasn't played anything close to a full season in a few years man. There's too little of a sample size for me to call him the best anything in the league. He has it in him but unfortunately his body hasn't been letting him :smh:

:rofl: @ Fernando Sturridge,I've never been on the anti-english wagon at all :lol:

Last edited:
Vardy nearing 30 so I doubt that. Probably gonna play out his career there? If Mahrez' heart is in Leicester they shouldn't sell him unless theres an offer they can't refuse. Just don't do what the Spurs did when Bale left.

With the influx of money I think they just need to patch their defense. Morgan and Huth are at the end of their careers. Don't the BPL winners get 50+mill and additional money for clinching Champions League? My numbers might be super outdated tho :lol:

I have no idea how much the winners get, thats a good question.

Vardy is nearing 30 but he's a fresh 30 year old, you know what I mean? Plus theres that "English Tax", I wouldn't be surprised if some team shelled out 50 million toward Vardy. Mahrez like you said is a different story. I think he'll stay to but he'll want his wages to be increased and he'll want to make sure Leicester is still a top team next year.

But I see them coming back next year, they have to. Much more to prove.

Last edited:
Ain't nothing new. Dude been doing this. I bet if his name was Fernando Sturridge ,not from England and other things he'd get more love.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That may be directed at me since I say Englishmen are overrated alot :lol:

Fernando de la Cruz de la Santa Maria Sturridge :pimp: :lol:

But Tom, I think it absolutely has to do with the fact he's "Injury prone", like your man has to play a FULL SEASON before being named "Best player in the EPL". That has to happen. You can't be the best if you don't play.

Last edited:
Again, I wouldn't say best player but top 3-5 striker IMO. For as unhealthy Sturridge is, Aguero also hasn't had injury free seasons either.

Vardy :lol:

Again, I wouldn't say best player but top 3-5 striker IMO. For as unhealthy Sturridge is, Aguero also hasn't had injury free seasons either.

Even with that said,dude still manages to mess around and get 15-20 league goals a season. That's what separates him with the rest imo,that consistency

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That may be directed at me since I say Englishmen are overrated alot :lol:

Fernando de la Cruz de la Santa Maria Sturridge :pimp: :lol:

But Tom, I think it absolutely has to do with the fact he's "Injury prone", like your man has to play a FULL SEASOn before being named "Best player in the EPL". That has to happen. You can't be the best if you don't play.
Nah, it wasn't no shots to you at all. I'm talking in general. Some cats are racist and prejudice out here so they don't give black players or players from a certain nation no love at all. I remember someone told me that Balotelli had no skill and was just lucky with every single goal he scored and basically said he was the same as Henry(lolwut ?) Damn near fought the guy after he said a number of other things I didn't agree with. (dude down played every black player I brought up).Dude said Miroslav Klose was criminally underrated and got overlooked for the Ballon D Or :rofl:

Last edited:
Was that the Russian "oompaloompa" dude? :lol:

oneilmatt or something

Sounds like him...

Last edited:

Yea, true.

Honestly I wouldn't even know what to say if I was asked "whose the best player in the EPL?". It's a difficult question these days, most of the top players are playing outside of England these days.

Like Mahrez is about to win the best player award this season and Hazard won it last year :lol:

oneilmatt or something
To be fair, I don't recall where he's from. I think he may have been Russian or from some eastern European country. And no, this was in RL at the park.
Yea, true.

Honestly I wouldn't even know what to say if I was asked "whose the best player in the EPL?". It's a difficult question these days, most of the top players are playing outside of England these days.

Like Mahrez is about to win the best player award this season and Hazard won it last year :lol:
Popularity contest man. Eden didn't deserve it last season at all. He is criminally overrated. But Chelsea won the league so they had to give it to one of their guys and it wasn't gonna be Costa.

Last edited:
Yea, true.

Yeah its a really hard argument. There's quality in every position but best player in every league is a hard subject to dive into.

This year its even harder because there's so much competition or lack of, depending your opinion, makes it harder for any one individual to stick out.

oneilmatt or something

Sounds like him...

Yea I remember that dude :lol:

But I fully admit I have a tendency to underlook English talent because these English players become so heavily publicized, then years later you can see they've become overrated, and so many never live up to the billiing. England have a tendency to look for the next "hope", both white and black, so I always look at it differently.

But that has nothing to do with Sturridge here, he needs to be healthy for a full season and show what he can do before I give him that mantle. I do love Sturridge tho, that year with Suarez man, they were so beautiful to watch. That Liverpool team was so much fun to watch, their wasn't a team like that since 2008 Man United.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom