❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The game was a tie and it should have been a tie, both pk calls canceled each other out. Ref messed up but the score was right.

Christian Pulisic the NEW American phoneme scored today for Dortmund, his first goal...

US fans get amped.

Meh, I'm not chatting ****. I've admitted Vardy cheated, I've also said that Schlupp did exactly the same. But the referee was ******* disgraceful, a bottle job.

All I was saying to Jada was the truth, I'm sure dude only pops up when Arsenal win and other teams **** up, but that's just being a football fan so fair enough.

We gained a point and lost 2 big ones, hopefully Spurs drop points tomorrow but whether we win the the league or not is down to us and is only.

The vardy dive is exactly why they need to start carding for dives. He was so upset and embarrassed, and put his team at a serious disadvantage. I am sure he will think twice about diving the next time. The refs need to card more to prevent diving. It is the most frustrating thing in soccer as a viewer.

Adebayor coming on to a parade of boos :pimp:,Gooners are still salty to this day :lol:

Last edited:
The idea of this is why i've argued is the best player on City since he's got there and sometimes I would even go as far as to say the best player in the league since he's been in it. As great as Aguero is and I believe he still has the best goal to minute ratio in the EPL history I still believed that Silva has been our most influential and best player overall for what he's done over the years to orchestrate that midfield and attack. Unfortnately he hasn't been the same this season since he picked up that injury during the international break during the first half of the season and has been playing on a screwed up ankle since. I think in his place KDB is becoming our best and most influential player already. I don't think their is a clear cut best player in the EPL right now but I without a doubt believe KDB can be that in time and thats not just City bias.
Christian Pulisic scores his first goal for Dortmund... Great passing & movement off the ball...
Yes 
pimp.gif
 I will have to check out his full performance from the match later.
posting again for the accuracy
Peter Schmeichel ‏@Pschmeichel1 18m18 minutes ago
Is that ref on drugs
Peter Schmeichel ‏@Pschmeichel1 6m6 minutes ago
Sorry but this ref most be the worst ever.
Guess ill have to try to catch these game again too considering the comments in here about it 
laugh.gif

Better than a healthy Aguero?

Better than an in form Rooney?

Better than a non scumbag Diego Costa?
Rooney hasn't been in form since Jesus was a boy. I can quote tons of posts from the past 2 years with United fans *****ing about Rooney's performance. And Costa has looked very lackluster. As for Aguero, I feel that if both him and Sturridge had an injury free season and were on a equally talented team, Sturridge could be just as good and if not, better. Look at the 2013/14 season. Sturridge and Aguero both had 28 goals a piece, but Aguero was on the better team. Then again, I should expect this cause some of y'all were the same ones to say Bale was better than Suarez when the argument was brought up a few seasons back. Now y'all slobbing all over him.

:lol: I'm *******g with you fam.

I hate Diego Costa. Id take a healthy Sturridge on my team any day

:lol: I'm *******g with you fam.

I hate Diego Costa. Id take a healthy Sturridge on my team any day
I hope so. Cause all who disagreed, I'm just scrolling past there posts from now on cause I've come to the conclusion that either they don't watch games or they just don't know what they are talking about.

there's the REAL arsenal falling back to 4th place :lol:

but seriously, that was pretty funny, the commentator berating bolasie 5 seconds prior about him jogging to catch up to the play only for him to score almost immediately after he says that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom