❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bale Gawd gives Real some life with that powerful header :pimp:

"Stronger than Lucifers fist - Ray" :rofl:

Last edited:
Ozil might beat the EPL record for assists but was left off team of the year

1241699338_drogba-pissed-its-a-disgrace.gif

It's not looking as likely as earlier in the season,he hasn't had an assist in 6 games now...I only know that because he kept messing me up with low point totals in FPL recently so I had to drop him :lol: :smh:. Payet was deserving though imo but maybe I would've switched out Alli for Ozil.

Last edited:
Martial on the left again... it's gonna drive him nuts. 

Today's probably not the best time to experiment but just once I'd like to see a 4-4-2 with Tony and Rashford as front 2. They could complement each other so well both playing up top,they've already slowly started to gain a pretty good understanding of anticipating where each other's gonna be.

So apparently Sahko failed a drug test and has been suspended in private by 'Pool. I wonder how long hell get from the FA,I remember Rio getting fined 50k and banned for 8 months for a failed test.
Rio never failed.. He never showed up. 8 months for a missed drug test

So apparently Sahko failed a drug test and has been suspended in private by 'Pool. I wonder how long hell get from the FA,I remember Rio getting fined 50k and banned for 8 months for a failed test.
Rio never failed.. He never showed up. 8 months for a missed drug test
Got a good feeling he would've failed it 
laugh.gif
,8 months was ridiculous though...

Last edited:
We have a game where we have more than 1 shot on target and he completely changes the line up. Do we really need two holding midfielders again? And should one of them not be schneiderlin ? Mata and Herrera on the bench! I understand he wants to get at Everton with pace but wouldn't Herrera beside Carrick not provide a faster mf option? I thought roo did ok in mf why not play him next to Carrick and let mata or Herrera play the 10.

We have a game where we have more than 1 shot on target and he completely changes the line up. Do we really need two holding midfielders again? And should one of them not be schneiderlin ? Mata and Herrera on the bench! I understand he wants to get at Everton with pace but wouldn't Herrera beside Carrick not provide a faster mf option? I thought roo did ok in mf why not play him next to Carrick and let mata or Herrera play the 10.
Dude must hate Morgan and Ander man 
mean.gif
,they've consistently outplayed both Carrick and Fro this season yet can't get off the bench for the biggest games 
mean.gif

Gonna have the pace of a snail in the MF today 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom